This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Matt.

Re: Trad - Man On Youtube
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2017, 03:50:14 pm »
Most my work is trad, the trad man is looking like a cool character there ...... But u should still run an unger microfibre around the frames as windows and frames & are connected and should all be cleaned.

Wfp is the next step for u to make this will open a whole new avenue to sfg conny roofs add ons etc, I added wfp for all externals above ground floor and would never go back to trad off a ladder unless no other option.

NWH

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2017, 03:53:31 pm »
The things I used to do make me cringe now hanging and stretching 30-40ft up

NWH

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2017, 04:01:35 pm »
I still enjoy doing insides with the old sqidge every now and again.

robbo333

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2017, 05:02:19 pm »
I find it ironic that Trad Man is showing a video on how to safely use a ladder to get on a roof, and then how to walk about on a roof, and then in his next breath he is saying that he has ditched most of his roof work in order to stay safe. Well I say ditch all your ladder work, get a wfp and stay even more safe, and earn yourself more money in the process.
In all fairness it was a well meaning video and I'm sure it will be helpful to someone, so thank you for that.
Personally, I like a bit of trad, so this year I am going to build a few days of tradding bungalows, just for the hell of it.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

tlwcs

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2017, 05:30:35 pm »
At first I thought wardrobe handle.  ;D
But then on the rubber cutter vid where he uses the green unger clips, priceless. My Moreman channel kicked like a mule until I tried this tip
Thank you tradman.

NWH

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2017, 05:40:33 pm »
I can't get the video with the moreman fix he's done