Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Greaves

Clean it up ads not showing on date advertised
« on: January 09, 2017, 09:30:38 pm »
Hi everyone
I am not getting window cleaning rounds for sale section - adverts on time. Many times I have gone days on end without a single round appearing; followed by several appearing together. These have sometimes been 4; 5 or more days out of date. Can anyone suggest what the problem may be please? I am using an iPad.
Tried sending email to admin about this, but got no reply.
Many thanks from Steve

Forum Admin

Re: Clean it up ads not showing on date advertised
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 02:13:19 pm »
Hi Steve,

Firstly apologies we haven't received an email from yourself regarding this.

It seems you may be looking at cached pages, in order to see the latest topics/replies you need to refresh the page, regular clearing of browsing history and cached pages can combat this issue. It's very easy on an iPad to return to already visited tabs as it doesn't get shut down like on a computer, to ensure you're looking at the most up to date data make sure to refesh the page.

Are you seeing the same problem on other boards?

Steven Greaves

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 08:29:41 am »
Hi
Very sorry - I must have been tired or distracted, when I posted this. I have posted it on the wrong forum!
It is 'wforsale' that I am having the problem with. The site where you pay £10 every 2 months for membership
Sincere apologies

Forum Admin

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 10:56:43 am »
No problem at all Steve, I thought it was strange for you to be experiencing problems with Clean It Up like this.

That's £60 per year......it's FREE to post rounds wanted and for sale in our dedicated section.