This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

blitzman

Full round for sale - Bedfordshire
« on: October 05, 2016, 09:09:14 am »
I am putting my round up for sale as I'll be relocating in December/January.  Looking at selling the round around this time. 

It's a trad round, with an average of £3500 per 4 weeks.  Some of it is 8 weekly.  There's often plenty of extra well paid work, such as roofs/guttering.  There's potential to grow the round i the areas I cover, which are mainly south and east Bedford, as far as Biggleswade/Sandy to the east, and lots of villages in between.  A lot of the work is 9 years old, lots of it is more recent.  Most customers all good prompt payers, although a few need to chased up.  Around half cash and half cheque/online payments. 

I complete the work at the rate of £35-40 an hour by myself, although I know all of the jobs well.   This is an excellent round with potential to grow in all areas.  I'm looking for serious offers starting from 4 times the round value, which is excellent value for a well established, organised round.

Gary