This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

p1w1

Re: Booster pump help required
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2016, 07:11:43 pm »
For years everyone was sold gold connectors for their hi fi leads, produced better audio. Gold plated HDMI leads, better quality picture. No one argued with the experts.

Same thing is happening with these booster pumps. All anyone needs is a Jet pump. Makes no sense to spend a couple of hundred quid extra to have it cut in and out. But if people want to throw their money away thats up to them i suppose.

I had a jet one on 4021 and it was crap , pressure too low and flow too high ......... i now have a rotary vane pump from grippatank , 400lph so matched to my system and pressure of just over 100psi , tds out has dropped from 19 to 6 and fill speed has improved . It does not cut in and out .

WTF has hi fi leads got to do with it?

I'm just making the point that everyone tells you what the best to get and you (not you personally) just get it without question. You've obviously had the wrong Jet pump. You need something with at least about 45M head.
45m head is still only about just over 60 psi so still not ideal or as good as the ones posted.

CleanClear

Re: Booster pump help required
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2016, 07:26:57 pm »

45m head is still only about just over 60 psi so still not ideal or as good as the ones posted.

You're probably right.  Probably no where near as good as the ones posted, but pumps my 40 40 RO just fine. And i produce  nil or 1PPM .
*Status*--------Currently Online---------