Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Soupy

Re: E.M.P.F Tanks
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2016, 08:37:28 pm »
Thanks Scrimble.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2016, 01:43:44 pm »
Anyone used them?

http://www.plasticwatertanks.co.uk/1.html

Neil at EMPF provides an excellent service and I have used him many times for custom fabrications.

In the back my van I still use a hose reel drip tray he made for me about 10 years ago. I also have a custom made pole holder which he made, which bolts to the top of my fitted system.

These tanks really last. I had a custom tank made about 9 years ago for an estate car and it is now on its 4th owner and about its 6th vehicle.

Send him a drawing of what you want and he provides a quote within days and usually fabricates within 3 weeks.

I have always found him good value for what is a very bespoke service. He is also happy to arrange delivery.

Soupy

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2016, 01:56:39 pm »
Anyone used them?

http://www.plasticwatertanks.co.uk/1.html

Neil at EMPF provides an excellent service and I have used him many times for custom fabrications.

In the back my van I still use a hose reel drip tray he made for me about 10 years ago. I also have a custom made pole holder which he made, which bolts to the top of my fitted system.

These tanks really last. I had a custom tank made about 9 years ago for an estate car and it is now on its 4th owner and about its 6th vehicle.

Send him a drawing of what you want and he provides a quote within days and usually fabricates within 3 weeks.

I have always found him good value for what is a very bespoke service. He is also happy to arrange delivery.

Thanks. How are the baffles? I had a similar (looking) baffle system in my first tank and it lasted until the first time I had to brake hard.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2016, 03:34:45 pm »
Thanks. How are the baffles? I had a similar (looking) baffle system in my first tank and it lasted until the first time I had to brake hard.

I have found the baffles he makes very strong and effective. He makes a slot together system a bit like dividers on a cardboard box and then welds them in place, before assembling the top of the tank in place.

Soupy

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2016, 04:20:08 pm »

I have found the baffles he makes very strong and effective. He makes a slot together system a bit like dividers on a cardboard box and then welds them in place, before assembling the top of the tank in place.

Great, thanks.

markymark

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2016, 05:40:01 pm »
I've used EMPF,  Neil built me a custom tank last year. The tank is exactly how I wanted it and feels bomb-proof. It didn't take long to build and I would use him again if I needed another tank. A good fella to do business with.
The good thing about science is that it's true whether you believe it or not.

Soupy

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2016, 02:07:47 pm »
Received my tank from EMPF today.

Excellent tank and service.

NWH

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2016, 02:13:04 pm »
Fantastic tanks I have 1 they are properly baffled there is no movement at all when full no sloshing whatsoever,if you want a leak free tank any shape you want use them. They are the same style as the New Ionic tanks with welded seams.