This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Spent all day cleaning ones windows.....
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2016, 03:45:17 pm »
Well maybe in future why not notify other flat ocupants in advance as would only be polite to do so. You never know you might get other work out of it instead of some nutter going ape at you.
I do, but he wasn't home , he returned half way through the job, should I have left it until I'd spoken to him or assumed he would have been out at work all day like most people and not have even noticed or should we both stick to the original topic and stop nit picking ?   :D

Smurf

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2016, 03:51:17 pm »
His liitle friend sat on his shoulder wispering in his ear was obviously upset that you made his plants wet  ;D ;D

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2016, 03:53:41 pm »
In fact that's the reason wfp cleaners seem to have thrived  in this town in recent years

I heard that they like a big pole in Brighton.
The thing is soupy is right and they will charge you £15 to slide up and down it.

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2016, 03:57:14 pm »
His liitle friend sat on his shoulder wispering in his ear was obviously upset that you made his plants wet  ;D ;D
;D
I had a text later from the top floor owner apologising and asking if he had got violent , said they'd had issues with him before about his plants - now he tells me ! His words" I reckon he's on some sort of scale "

Smurf

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2016, 04:05:53 pm »
I think the big giveaway was no matter what you have said to try pacifying him he was only listing to his little mate.  ;D ;D

nathankaye

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2016, 05:36:43 pm »
The world is getting worse.
Stabbings for dirty windows
Babies being killed for crying too much
Kids being used as suicide bombers
People dying for not being muslims
People being shot when just doing their shopping.

Bottom line is, keep your eyes down, crack on with your business and hopefully non of that would happen to us

It's not getting worse and worse; it's getting better and better - fact!

http://reason.com/archives/2012/01/11/the-decline-of-violence

You are less likely to die a violent death today than at any other time in human history. In fact, violence has been declining for centuries.

We don't have superpowers trying to kill each other anymore; a first in a few thousand years.

And lots of other reasons.

Our perception might be that 'things are getting worse', but that's down to 24/7 media.

You could use that arguement plus the use of media etc etc. However,  you can not deny how things apear to be getting worse in general. Teens killing teens for instance, or do u remember the 2yr old being tortured and paint poured on him and killed (james bulger).   The suicide killings where it was a youngster doing it or the death sentence carried out by youngsters.
If like me, were not shocked anymore by the horrific news reports, what does that say..
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Soupy

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2016, 05:56:01 am »
The world is getting worse.
Stabbings for dirty windows
Babies being killed for crying too much
Kids being used as suicide bombers
People dying for not being muslims
People being shot when just doing their shopping.

Bottom line is, keep your eyes down, crack on with your business and hopefully non of that would happen to us

It's not getting worse and worse; it's getting better and better - fact!

http://reason.com/archives/2012/01/11/the-decline-of-violence

You are less likely to die a violent death today than at any other time in human history. In fact, violence has been declining for centuries.

We don't have superpowers trying to kill each other anymore; a first in a few thousand years.

And lots of other reasons.

Our perception might be that 'things are getting worse', but that's down to 24/7 media.

You could use that arguement plus the use of media etc etc. However,  you can not deny how things apear to be getting worse in general. Teens killing teens for instance, or do u remember the 2yr old being tortured and paint poured on him and killed (james bulger).   The suicide killings where it was a youngster doing it or the death sentence carried out by youngsters.
If like me, were not shocked anymore by the horrific news reports, what does that say..

Yeah, no one is saying these things aren't horrific, shocking, terrible etc.

What I am saying and do deny is that things are getting worse, they're not. They may appear to be getting worse due to the way these things are reported but they're not.