This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CLEANCARE WC

Re: Gutter Vacs
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2016, 11:20:18 am »
Hi Avo,

Glad to hear you like the viper machines, we can supply the machine fully adapted for gutter cleaning (we adapt the filters and inlet for gutter cleaning) for £350 including V.A.T and delivery.

Do you have a link for this please I could not find it on your website.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

slap bash

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2016, 11:29:45 am »
I have a gutter vac but I am finding it a lot easier using a  power washer and an  extendable pole with a  hooked end to blow all the leaves and muck out. I then blast the outer gutters ,windows and muck on the wall followed  by a window clean. I DO CHARGE ACCORDINGLY.

Nick Day

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2016, 03:22:09 pm »
Hello,

We don't currently have a link on the website because in all honesty up till now we've hardly been asked about them people order them over the phone. We supply an aluminium piece which goes in the front of the vacuum to fit the 50mm hose and adapt the inside to prevent blockages. We also adapt the filters for gutter cleaning to allow all the gutter muck to be vacuumed up whilst maintaining maximum airflow at all times.

Smurf

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2016, 05:16:03 pm »
I have a gutter vac but I am finding it a lot easier using a  power washer and an  extendable pole with a  hooked end to blow all the leaves and muck out. I then blast the outer gutters ,windows and muck on the wall followed  by a window clean. I DO CHARGE ACCORDINGLY.

I hope you pre-warn customers it will make a hell of a mess  ???
Hence why they probably get a free FSG and window clean including next door too. Not to mention the free car washes 

Talk about being slap dash or what...I thought I was the only cowboy in the village?...YEHAA!  ;D ;D

Smurf

Re: Gutter Vacs New
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2016, 05:32:09 pm »
If yer going to use a teliscopic lance to clear guttering then take a look at the gutter ball as looks a really good tool unlike the crappy bends the sell over here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEYirj1fZZA

Mind you if using that thing here in the uk if you inadvertently hit any broken bits of tile, mortar, sticks etc in the guttering as I often find then they become a dangerous projectile and can come flying out of the gutters and hit anything in their path. 

Oops! I feel a claim coming on...was not me honest guv  ;D ;D