Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

elliott cleaning

Re: Cfr Eco carpet cleaning machine
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2016, 09:23:57 pm »
Exactly - who with a T/m still  uses one with a 3 series blower

Tony Stewart

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2016, 10:07:42 pm »
And mine was on 230F today on medium power................that would burn a dog or a small child!

Paul  - that's why I bought one as it would bug me to keep filling and emptying it all the time. Mine came with the extra length of hose so I can get away without carting the thing upstairs.

It may not have the suck of something like a Storm but it cleans roughly as well as other portables and has a bit of heat, but I only use it when I have to.......5 floors up or no access for parking. But hey if I'm doing that I then have the extra option of swishing all the dirt round evenly with a rotary and a bit of encap!  ;D ;D
Starts at the bottom likes it and stays there

Paul Moss

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2016, 09:50:42 am »
Tony, I'm using mine for suites now , makes life easier with just one fill as you say. The hide a hose pipe is great too.

john martin

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2016, 10:42:40 pm »
phone clip of my " better than a 20HP " portable  ...   murdering this two hectare room today

https://vimeo.com/177300227

Paul Moss

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2016, 05:24:41 pm »
Hahaha, John you really make life hard for your self.
Get your self a spinner head such as a Rx you will be able to do that size area in half the time . Oh no sorry you can't , I forgot your using a portable lol. If you had a truckmount with a decent size pump then you could have used a Rx or RD 😀
Keep working your but off buddy 😀  Oh and on the chemical side don't use too much if that oil remover or you may find yourself in trouble 😉😘

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2016, 05:29:27 pm »
I love the wand, is it light weight and easy to use?

Paul Moss

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2016, 05:33:08 pm »
Yep you said that about the wonder wand a few years ago Shaun, then sold it 😀

Paul Moss

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2016, 05:36:00 pm »
Can't see any steam coming off that wand and I don't like the lines being left by the glide either.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2016, 05:36:29 pm »
Ww are not light, Ti wand was light but just too big for domestic, need a light weight wand as its hard work pushing it all day with my tm.

derikraven

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2016, 06:40:20 pm »
would it be that u just had crap portables before ...   like what if you had a portable with two or three times the suction of the cfr  , and you had a top inline heater ,  giving u scorching water from cold at upholstery tool rates ,  and them u used it with the cfr handtool and the wonderwand .   That would be even better .. wouldn't it ?
Crap portables?  I've used portables for the last 46 years and never failed on a job yet.

john martin

« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2016, 08:14:08 pm »
would it be that u just had crap portables before ...   like what if you had a portable with two or three times the suction of the cfr  , and you had a top inline heater ,  giving u scorching water from cold at upholstery tool rates ,  and them u used it with the cfr handtool and the wonderwand .   That would be even better .. wouldn't it ?
Crap portables?  I've used portables for the last 46 years and never failed on a job yet.

You misunderstood , i didnt mean portables are crap , was just questioning if he'd owned a high performance one .

john martin

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2016, 08:18:48 pm »
I love the wand, is it light weight and easy to use?
Not sure if it would be lighter than Ti you had , its light for a big wand ... it doesn't feel clumsy in any way though .  Its really nice to use . Its very hard to demo holding a phone camera as you need two hand holding it to go fast and control the swivel .
Review here also ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISI2Z5lro6E&feature=youtu.be

john martin

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2016, 08:29:49 pm »
Hahaha, John you really make life hard for your self.
Get your self a spinner head such as a Rx you will be able to do that size area in half the time . Oh no sorry you can't , I forgot your using a portable lol. If you had a truckmount with a decent size pump then you could have used a Rx or RD 😀
Keep working your but off buddy 😀  Oh and on the chemical side don't use too much if that oil remover or you may find yourself in trouble 😉😘
Oh , im not mad enough to go wanding all that  ,  I HWE the bar areas and a few dirty areas ... everything else get bonneted and spotted .   I did the main lobby and another bar full hwe same day .  long day but hey , thats carpet cleaning .
Try the oil remover  :)  i mix it with my lavender deodorizer to create a killer prespray , all you be thinking is ... why am i giving  four times the money to prochem or chemspec for something similar or more watery . 

Paul Moss

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2016, 08:38:30 pm »
I've used that oil remover for years, it's very good .

john martin

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2016, 09:02:55 pm »
great ! i thought you were scolding me for using it.
Its fast becoming a mainstay in my chemical range ... its like there is nothing better on the dirty stuff and it costs peanuts .
I still like to have UM in the tank also for the brightening effect i feel it gives .

Steve_Knight

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2016, 07:21:58 am »
Its fast becoming a mainstay in my chemical range ... its like there is nothing better on the dirty stuff and it costs peanuts .
I still like to have UM in the tank also for the brightening effect i feel it gives .
Citrus pre spray or Rubicon?

Robin Ray

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2016, 07:39:49 am »
John, If you have the power of a 20hp TM why don't you set your machine up like one? Most of the time lost on a job is from loading and unloading, filling and emptying. Your machine set up could easily run from a tank,  empty into another tank and run at least 250 ft of hose.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2016, 09:34:20 pm »
How big is the wand John? What sized head?  How much? And.....how tall are you?

Thanks

john martin

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2016, 10:34:48 pm »
John, If you have the power of a 20hp TM why don't you set your machine up like one? Most of the time lost on a job is from loading and unloading, filling and emptying. Your machine set up could easily run from a tank,  empty into another tank and run at least 250 ft of hose.
yeah , its a pretty simple way i work ,not the most efficient  but it doesn't bug me too much , like in that room i pushed the enforcer over to the bar door which has hot water tap just inside , filled it ( it holds 4 1/2 full buckets )  and i was spraying with hydroforce in no time . There are some advantages to being portable and moving to different locations too .
But yeah , iv thought of having a stationary ETM , but i would have to do it right with hose reels etc , i might get round to that yet .

john martin

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2016, 10:35:13 pm »
Citrus pre spray or Rubicon?
Rubicon !