Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gwrightson

would you clean the suite ?
« on: June 20, 2016, 04:36:02 pm »

Turned up at a job today,
 Booked it in a couple of weeks ago, t/l,   h/s/l , box bedroom , custy said" no need to clean the bedroom we replaced it"  ok I thought, then he hit me with " Would I clean the suite instead" 

Err  no , not got the time and the price would be significantly more.

To be fair to the guy , he paid me  the full job  price including the box room.

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Mike Halliday

Re: would you clean the suite ?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 06:48:25 pm »
Geoff had this same situation today.......

Could I not do the 2 rugs ....."but the leather suite needs a bit of a clean"

....."Sorry I don't have the leather cleaning equipment on the van"  ;) ;) fact was I did'nt want to do it, I hate suites on the best of days to have one thrust upon me when I turn up is a definite no no
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 07:07:48 pm »
It's funny the average customer seem to have no idea of how much work is involved in cleaning a suite may be because they don't actually do any maintenance on it.

Steve Chapman

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 10:09:32 pm »
Probably would've offered to clean 1 armchair.........

Doctor Carpet (Ret'd)

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 09:55:55 am »
It's funny the average customer seem to have no idea of how much work is involved in cleaning a suite may be because they don't actually do any maintenance on it.
Which to me often seems the reason clients won't bat an eyelid at the cost for cleaning the carpets but then question you/haggle over the price of cleaning the suite.

Rog
Diplomacy: the art of letting other people have your way

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 06:37:47 pm »
Hello Roger how's things? Hope you are at least trying to keep out of mischief even if you find it hard.

Ian Harper

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 10:18:57 am »
gwrightson

he knows how much it costs before you arrive. nice he liked your sofa price, if your happy then thats great, but you might get more, try different packages at different price points that way you get more every few sofas.

gwrightson

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 03:00:42 pm »
gwrightson

he knows how much it costs before you arrive. nice he liked your sofa price, if your happy then thats great, but you might get more, try different packages at different price points that way you get more every few sofas.

I am confused Ian,
I trying to work out what your reply means!!
Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha