This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jolajo

Can a perspective buyer pick and choose what he wants from my round for sale?    Minus  what he doesnt want will reduce takings by £85 and my instinct is telling me he is after a reduction tomorrow at handover.

The guy works the same estate as me and I have some of his previous dissatisfied customers come to me. .again he is stating he has already bought these customers and wont again from me? Can he do this also?

Customers not wanting his services due to bad reputation,  he says he will times the customer by 10 and deduct from the agreed price we have. This amounts near £700 as £70 of work dont want him?
Do you think its fare i loose out ?

We did the round clean yesterday, finishing at noon yet it was 7pm tonight before informing me any outstanding payments owing, I will loose tomorrow when handover and cannot approach customers again.
Is this right ?

Lastly he is having a document drawn up saying if I ever canvass or work on the estate again I will be prosecuted?

Is he making it up as he goes along or just plainly taking advantage of me as im a woman ??

AuRavelling79

Sorry, only just noticed this.

Probably too late now but there is no right or wrong deal. He probably senses your urgency to sell and your naivety. If you have taken his customers because he doesn't do a good job then that will irk him as well.

Why do you want to sell?
It's a game of three halves!