Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andre w

Which configuration enforcer
« on: May 02, 2016, 11:09:22 pm »
Am thinking about 400 600 800 psi and so on !
I might ask them to do me an 800 psi 4 power lead can this be done ? two vac ,  1pump, intankheater , v2 steam all on there own power leads surely that's the best configuration bit of a mess with leads  but a proper job or is to much power for the breakers ?

If so am thinking 600psi 3 leads
Not sure I understand why asbys want to sell you 400s one lead think 9 times out of ten if there's one power socket you could get your hands on 2x worse case
I like power even if I don't always use it
Am I wrong or am right we all like power advice would be good thanks

john martin

Re: Which configuration enforcer
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 11:31:14 pm »

I would say visit them if possible and try various configurations .
I think you'l find there is not a big difference between the all on one cord 400 and the two cord machines power wise .

So having just two cords can be a neat solution ,  two vacs and 400 pump on one cord .
The two different heaters ( inline and immersion ) on the other cord on a selectable switch ... ie u cant have both on at same time .. but the immersion can be heating when u are not using the machine .

It may be u like the parallel 6.6 version ( or indeed i think they do a series 6.6 two cord also ) 
Even if u get this version u could most of the time run it from a good thick single extension cord even if its drawing 15amps or so , but its probably just as easy to access a double socket .
They wont ( id say )do u a four cord machine  .
If u get the external steammate , u can run it at the same time as the internal immersion , u would have to run an extension cord to another circuit location in the house though .