This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bungle

Sod it I'm going for it....
« on: March 30, 2016, 06:23:48 pm »
I'm chucking my 5 year old out on his ear. He can fend for himself. Then I'm going to rent his room out for 2k a month. Then I'm going to buy 20 brand new vans and get Ionics ppb systems in them. Park them all up the street ( that'll get the naybours jealous). Then I'm going to get 15 million pamphlets printed and have them delivered to every address in UK. I reckon I'll pick up at least 20 new jobs from that. Then I got to employ 30 top shiners who haven't got a job and work for me. Then I'll need a couple of dolly birds to work in my extravagant office. In there lunch hour they can stand on the street corner holding placards advertising our services.  Will I need a 50" monitor or 100" do you think?

Have I missed anything? I don't think I have.
We look at them, they look through them.

ascjim

Re: Sod it I'm going for it....
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 06:47:59 pm »
jealousy gets you no where

p1w1

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 06:51:04 pm »
I'm chucking my 5 year old out on his ear. He can fend for himself. Then I'm going to rent his room out for 2k a month. Then I'm going to buy 20 brand new vans and get Ionics ppb systems in them. Park them all up the street ( that'll get the naybours jealous). Then I'm going to get 15 million pamphlets printed and have them delivered to every address in UK. I reckon I'll pick up at least 20 new jobs from that. Then I got to employ 30 top shiners who haven't got a job and work for me. Then I'll need a couple of dolly birds to work in my extravagant office. In there lunch hour they can stand on the street corner holding placards advertising our services.  Will I need a 50" monitor or 100" do you think?

A few years of school judging by your spelling and grammer.  ;D

Lee Pryor

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 06:51:38 pm »

Bungle I think the best thing you can do IS chuck out your 5 year old.

That way he wont be brought up by you with your negative, bad and rude attitude. He might instead be instilled with ambition and the guts to act on it.

You, bungle, will never be more than you are now. Its a shame you have to hate on someone that wants to be more and is having a go. i wonder why that has brought stuff like this out of you.

Chuck your son out Bungle, he will have a better chance than with you.   :'(
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

DaveG

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 06:55:57 pm »

Grammar?  ;D ;)
You can't polish a turd

Bungle

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 06:56:46 pm »

It's grammar you dimwit.
We look at them, they look through them.

p1w1

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2016, 06:58:00 pm »

Grammar?  ;D ;)
i thought it could backfire on me  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2016, 06:58:14 pm »

It's grammar you dimwit.

;D ;D ;D Now that make me laugh

ChumBucket

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2016, 08:18:17 pm »
Just inputted my figures into Ant and dec's super computer and apparently I'm going to have 17 vans on the road by 2044. I'll spare you all the embarrassment of the OTT thank you list! ;D

Smurf

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2016, 08:23:55 pm »
On a serious note you can't knock anyone that has ambition, drive & determination to do well.

ChumBucket

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2016, 08:28:41 pm »
On a serious note you can't knock anyone that has ambition, drive & determination to do well.

No but you can knock 'em for just about everything else! ;D

paulben

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2016, 08:38:28 pm »
If I had a couple of dolly birds could think of something better than have them stand on street corner
Do not steal the government hates competition

nathankaye

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2016, 02:41:38 am »

[/quote]

[/quote]

No we shouldnt knock anybody's drive and ambition but when its not got a supporting business plan and realistic business forecast, it does come across as more foolish/desperate perhaps than ambitious.    ::)roll

I thought he was imitating lees' bad grammar and spelling, ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk