This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chris dosell

gardiner ultimate brushes
« on: March 01, 2016, 10:36:18 am »
anyone used the ultimate brush are they soft like the supreme

NWH

Re: gardiner ultimate brushes
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 11:27:14 am »
Nothing like them 100% better to use

chris turner

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 11:39:19 am »

Nwh are you using the soft or medium ultimate brush?

dd

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 12:11:24 pm »
Have you also been given the new Compact brush to trial. If so which is best?

What puts me of the ultimate is that I really do not rate the sl range highly (not as good as xline), so is it any better than a supelight - apart from being lighter?

NWH

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 04:02:22 pm »
Don't compare this new brush to the others the only thing that's the same is that it says Gardiners in it.

NWH

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 04:07:27 pm »
The one available now is only one in the range there will be a very very good flocked brush which is a must have for all polers great on old leads superb on new leads first cleans and normal PVC Windows. I'm not trying to sell them to you but ideally you will have use for all of the new ultimates you will then have a brush for all your work including a brush which is light that can be used for Facias guttering and soffit cleaning,there the best I've used to date.

Dave Willis

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 05:45:42 pm »
So, ultimately, what do you think has made them 100% better?

NWH

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2016, 06:42:57 pm »
They are lighter than the first SL's you will feel it straight away on the pole,they are the ideal weight for pressure on a window there is no folding flat even with hot water. They eliminate the need for a heavier brush which you feel you need to give a deep clean the brush literally does the work,a slight push on the pole gets it to splay. You won't get the feel of a wet mop on the end of a pole the bristle tension is perfect IMO they are not as light as an extreme but they are not omg they are way heavier they are a perfect in between weight that you can use all day without straining yourself,honestly when you've tried all the new ultimates you won't bother to shop about anymore.

Dave Willis

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 06:48:12 pm »
Yes but what's changed?
Bristles? Stock? Splay?

mark m

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2016, 06:53:36 pm »
I  received the brush today it seems very nice and light with lots of bristles I will take a few pictures tomorrow and a quick video

duncan h

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2016, 07:22:26 pm »
anyone used the ultimate brush are they soft like the supreme
No !!
I got the medium mixed, so not as soft as the soft supreme brush.
Its so light though :)
My first brush was a medium mixed and lasted me  months with no complaints

NWH

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2016, 07:29:18 pm »
Same stock better bristles more of them very good quality it will last longer is it'll take longer to kill it,the others to follow are superb.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2016, 09:17:28 pm »
I don't think Alex will mind but I have been trailing 3 brushes and they are easily the best brushes to date.

Light. Fast and so far touch wood look just like new after weeks of use.

I can't make my mind up on which one to use.

One brush (if it comes to market) will upset the apple cart ;)

No pics or videos from me as they are prototypes (I did ask)

The medium/soft is like a neon but MUCH MUCH MUCH better.

Stephen Fox

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2016, 09:31:59 am »
They are lighter than the first SL's you will feel it straight away on the pole,they are the ideal weight for pressure on a window there is no folding flat even with hot water. They eliminate the need for a heavier brush which you feel you need to give a deep clean the brush literally does the work,a slight push on the pole gets it to splay. You won't get the feel of a wet mop on the end of a pole the bristle tension is perfect IMO they are not as light as an extreme but they are not omg they are way heavier they are a perfect in between weight that you can use all day without straining yourself,honestly when you've tried all the new ultimates you won't bother to shop about anymore.

NWH, have you been trialling these brushes?

Dave Willis

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2016, 09:35:28 am »
   ;D obviously.

Dave Willis

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2016, 09:41:49 am »
I switched to the Xlines some time ago. They are very good at holding their shape and are packed with bristles. However, I had a filthy job yesterday and not all the dust was removed. I went back over them with a softer brush with more splay.

At the moment I'm thinking softer brushes clean better.
Probably change my mind again next week  ;D

NWH

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2016, 10:11:21 am »
Yes I have I haven't come on here to deliberately put you out of business DD don't worry.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2016, 12:20:53 pm »
For me it's weight.

180grams is spot on for regular cleans. I had a go on a neon and it looked like it had been used to clean the pavement. 2 weeks old he said.

He gonna do the hot water trick to fix it. You shouldn't have todo that after 2 weeks  ::)roll

Sill brush for new builds - 3/4 story and sash = perfect.

Ultimate for everything else now. I suppose it's what the extreme should have been but then the extreme is called that because it's so light.

mufcglen

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2016, 01:41:57 pm »
hi guys im just waiting to order the soft flocked ultimate as i use the supreme flocked as my preferred brush but im wondering is it better than the supreme in your opinions and why?

NWH

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2016, 01:56:42 pm »
The new flocked brush will be perfect for you if you like the flocked supreme.