This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Myles

New Technology for Disinfection? | Electrostatic Sprayers
« on: January 26, 2016, 10:35:37 am »
Hi,  :)

Has anyone ever thought about using electrostatic technology for spraying/applying chemicals/solutions for disinfection?

If so what are your thoughts, or reasons why you haven't taken on this technology?

Thanks!

Tadgh O Shea

Re: New Technology for Disinfection? | Electrostatic Sprayers
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 10:36:49 pm »
Hi,  :)

Has anyone ever thought about using electrostatic technology for spraying/applying chemicals/solutions for disinfection?

If so what are your thoughts, or reasons why you haven't taken on this technology?

Thanks!
Hi Myles, electrostatic sprayers have been available for many years, this technology would be to expensive for applying cleaning chemicals, for applying sanitizer/disinfectant for optimal results yes electrostatic sprayers are far superior to other spraying methods. Tadgh

Myles

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 09:15:33 am »
Hi Tadgh,

Thanks for your reply!
Great to hear what you think...

My company is just on the verge of launching a Hand Held Commercial electrostatic sprayer and I was just putting the 'feelers' out to see what feedback I could gather. This unit is well priced compared to the other electrostatic application systems and also has some great features too!

Myles

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 10:32:40 pm »
Hi Tadgh,

Thanks for your reply!
Great to hear what you think...

My company is just on the verge of launching a Hand Held Commercial electrostatic sprayer and I was just putting the 'feelers' out to see what feedback I could gather. This unit is well priced compared to the other electrostatic application systems and also has some great features too!

Myles
Hi Myles, if you like send me an email to info@jskcleaning.ie  and i may be able to help you develop some new business. Tadgh