This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smurf

Google Earth Pro Now Free!
« on: January 08, 2016, 12:53:37 pm »
Probably some of you are already aware that the desktop version of Google Earth Pro is now free to download but for those that don't know you may find it may come in handy using the measurement tools built in for estimating gutter clearing, driveway cleaning jobs etc online.

Want to have a play then go to https://www.google.com/earth/explore/products/desktop.html

Google Earth Pro | now free!

Get advanced business tools in addition to all the easy-to-use features and imagery of Google Earth.
•Use data layers to locate your target demographic
•Compute distances and areas using measurement tools
•Use Movie Maker to produce media collateral
•Print high-resolution images for presentations and reports
•Import large vector image files to map GIS data quickly
•Map addresses with the Spreadsheet Importer

Click on " Download Google Earth Pro" button https://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/earth/download/gep/agree.html
Then when installed to activate the lic just enter your email address & "GEPFREE" as the activation code.

Hope this helps?

Smurf

Re: Google Earth Pro Now Free!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 02:30:40 pm »
Here is a quick example of how handy google earth pro and the ruler tool is as wanted to find out quickly online roughly the size of this block paved area to be cleaned  :)

Smurf

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 03:25:10 pm »
Again here is another example to quickly find out online roughly the linear metre of this 3 storey gutter clearing job.
That site has 20 residential buildings of that same size  so comes to aprox 2,600 metre of guttering to be checked and cleared :D

Matt.

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 06:42:14 pm »
That's very decent that smurf ......... I will have a go at this, not to good on the old internet stuff but that looks pretty straight forward

That will come in perfect for me that ........ If I can download without having to get one of me girls to help that is

Smurf

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 07:14:22 pm »
It's very easy to install and use Matty  ;)

Smurf

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 03:37:45 pm »
Does anybody else use this now?
If so what do you think?

Can also make awkward hard surface cleaning jobs to measure a breeze too as you can see from this example job.

Plankton

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 09:36:12 pm »
Brilliant, most of my quotes are from looking at Google earth so this should be a great help.

Cheers.

Smurf

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 01:50:42 pm »
No probs...Glad to be of any help

Keiron Bradley

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 06:07:27 pm »
VERY GOOD of you Smurf to take the trouble to add this info. I've just downloaded it and looks like fantastic tool.Thanks again.

Smurf

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2016, 08:52:20 pm »
No probs Keiron