This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gaza

PUT DOWNS
« on: May 13, 2006, 10:17:42 am »
Isnt it time we as w/c had a list of put downs for moaning customers like comidians have for hecklers?

I WILL START IT OFF:a women was moaning the new wfp left her wooden sills wet,and  she  would have to wipe them down.
To which I replied, everytime it rains do you take you windows in with you washing
with a smart alex look on her face she payed up and shut up  ;D

1 nil to w/c  ;)

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

gaza

Re: PUT DOWNS
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 11:00:44 am »
COME ON YOU BUNCH OF COMICS ;)

GAZA

danny mckim

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 11:31:02 am »
I had a woman the other night, she said a few people were not happy with my windowcleaning, when i pointed out she was the only one who copmlained she tried to say that i was also charging her more than everybody else. I realised then that she was only complaining because she had a few drinks, i then pointed out that  since she wasnt happy she should look elsewhere for a windowcleaner. She then rather sheepishly paid her money and said she now knows she needs me more than i need her and hoped i would carry on with her. Of course i will as long as she know whose the boss !

JohnL

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 12:42:17 pm »
 . . . . I had a woman the other night  !!

;)   ;) 

;D

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

KJG

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 01:43:43 pm »
I don't agree with putting our valued customers down. After all, we are only window cleaners and should jolly well know our place ;D

AuRavelling79

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 02:07:22 pm »
I don't agree with putting our valued customers down. After all, we are only window cleaners and should jolly well know our place ;D

Absolutely right! My seven year old daughter climbs up and sweeps their chimneys while I clean their windows - all part of the service! (In fact one customer gave her an orange for Xmas last year - spoiled brat!)
It's a game of three halves!

mick hay

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 02:11:13 pm »
Had a cheque through the post this week with a note reading

"If i leave a cloth out, will you wipe the water of my cills, thanks"

Dont know if she was being sarcastic or meant it!!!!!!   :D

KJG

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 02:15:32 pm »
Had a cheque through the post this week with a note reading

"If i leave a cloth out, will you wipe the water of my cills, thanks"

Dont know if she was being sarcastic or meant it!!!!!!   :D

Ouch!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 02:25:59 pm »
OK - Only to be used if they have an invalid, completely fatuous request, observation etc.

Window Cleaner: - "Excuse me madam, have you got a face-mirror in your handbag?"

(Ex) Customer may say "Yes" or "No" to this, it doesn't matter.

Window Cleaner:- "Oh good!" or "That's a shame" "cuz I wanted to check my forehead and see if somone had written "Stupid"  on it."

(note to Tosh:- this works better on the ladies unless you want to lose another pair of front teeth ;D)
It's a game of three halves!

macc

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2006, 03:02:43 pm »

ONLY  :o. ONLY WINDOW CLEANERS, speak for youself,  >:(

dustycorner

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2006, 06:46:27 pm »
Once while cleaning the windows on a bungalow the old boy said " not much of a job is it ". I replied "on the contrary i get to meet people with your intelligence".

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2006, 06:54:43 pm »
(I read this on this site; can't remember the originator).

Customer:  'That was quick' (referring to the time taken to clean the windows).

Window Cleaner:  'Your windows are clean.  It's not a fair-ground-ride at Alton Towers you know'.

----------------------------

I've only said this to an elderly, but fussy customer, and she just grinned and replied, 'Yes', in an extremely patronising manner!

gaza

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2006, 09:04:13 pm »
DID YOU DO MY BACK ? ANSWER  NO! BUT IF YOU GET IN THE BATH I WILL LATHER IT FOR YOU  ;)

GAZA

master cleaner

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2006, 11:10:12 pm »
when my customers say , make sure you get in the corners i reply that i charge extra for the corners

gary