This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Clever Forum Name

Invapay..........
« on: October 20, 2015, 07:26:24 am »
Anybody here being told they have to be paid through this now.

Clean quite a few pubs and been told no more cash and receipt given. Need to sign up to invapay.

Look like 1% plus vat of your bill.

On one job its advantage, as it means i can turn up and just go now. Without having to wait for money!

Steven Biggs

Re: Invapay..........
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 06:13:07 pm »
Yeh , I've just had to register this week . Don't quite know how it works . The wife's gunna look into it . Do you mean they take 1%  of your bill .  :o

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 06:17:51 pm »
Got our first order through.

Job is £25, we will get paid £24.70. So  they have taken 1% plus vat i think it is.

You can't do the work without an order. You go clean pub, they say you have been. They you get paid via invapay.

According to the sales man. HMRC are clamping down on cash payments. Could be BS.

If we still want to clean these places we have to be paid via invapay.

Steven Biggs

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 06:56:25 pm »
Thanks for the info . I did one job last week signed up to invapay  on Friday but I haven't been paid yet , do I just wait for payment or do I need to do anything else . 1% dosent sound a lot but if that's the case these jobs are going up 10% just for the hassle .

Ben wood

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 07:45:50 pm »
I have been using it for 3 months on a few pubs. It's a faf at first then it's a doddle. It take about 3 days now to get paid

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 08:15:24 pm »
Which pub company has started doing this? Any pubs I have are invoiced on the day and pay cash.if they go down this route I will be putting the price up.

JSMC

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 10:06:40 pm »
yip started using this recently also. had a few teething problems to begin with but now ok.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 06:39:07 am »
Thanks for the info . I did one job last week signed up to invapay  on Friday but I haven't been paid yet , do I just wait for payment or do I need to do anything else . 1% dosent sound a lot but if that's the case these jobs are going up 10% just for the hassle .

You need an order first. You can click accept or reject. You may get contacted by other pubs you don't clean OR other businesses. My friend has landed a job from it. 

Once you have the order you click accept. Go clean job. Then click goods sent. The pub clicks job completed. You get paid.

Don't know what chains it is. But Greene King are on it.

Haz

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2015, 08:40:52 am »
I get payed through this... and its pretty straight forward once u get used to it :)