This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Darranvps

Bespoke Water Tank
« on: June 21, 2015, 06:10:00 am »
Hi
In the past I have seen some really well made bespoke water tanks on here but cannot seem to find them anymore

Does anyone have the details as I want to have a tank made for a new van - Transit Custom - double cab

cgh window cleaning

Re: Bespoke Water Tank
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 08:23:02 am »
I think the poster who has a custom tank is scrimble search his profile and posts he has a custom tank in a lwb doblo he may help you.
Also a company run by an ex ionics worker can make them aqueous plastics(check spelling)
You will have to do some searches but these two may help.

Jonny 87

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 08:35:48 am »
The man you are after is Stephen Scargill.

http://www.aquaeouspf.co.uk/

He used to be the head fitter/fabricator at ionics systems and then this is now his own business.

He us currently custom making me this tank, it's built exactly to my dimensions to fit snugly in my van, and is frameless.

If you are on Facebook search for him there, he has uploaded lots of his work and his systems look great too.

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Cookie

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 08:39:04 am »
Another possible supplier is:

http://www.plasticwatertanks.co.uk/

wpclean

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 09:27:32 am »

He used to be the head fitter/fabricator at ionics systems and then this is now his own business.

He us currently custom making me this tank, it's built exactly to my dimensions to fit snugly in my van, and is frameless.

If you are on Facebook search for him there, he has uploaded lots of his work and his systems look great too.

Thanks for the link, what sort of money are they ?

Matt.

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 10:00:07 am »
Someone posted on the used equipment a few weeks back, saying he can make tanks to fit, I think the post was for a water tank

Jonny 87

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 08:29:26 pm »

Thanks for the link, what sort of money are they ?

It depends on spec, but mine was £650.

I think Steve has since gone vat registered so a little bit more. 
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Darranvps

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 08:06:51 am »
Hi
Thanks for the info

jk999

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 08:14:10 am »
650 does he fit it for you aswell , seems alot off money to pay out just for a tank

Jonny 87

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 07:15:42 pm »
650 does he fit it for you aswell , seems alot off money to pay out just for a tank

Yeah for a small fee he will cut it too.

The tank will last a life time, and it's totally custom. I think his price is fair to be honest.

bentsbrook27

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2015, 09:27:30 pm »
Neil at empf water tanks he is the business he has made two for me

Pete Thompson

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2015, 11:41:48 pm »
Nice algae window in that tank!

I'd never have a semi-see through piece like that in my tank, you can practically guarantee it will be all horrible and green within a year, and of course there's absolutely no way of cleaning it.

jk999

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2015, 12:14:59 am »
Why will  it be  horrible  and green if it's in a van I have had a white Ibc in my van for over ten years and it hasn't  gone green

Jonny 87

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 08:17:26 am »

I'd never have a semi-see through piece like that in my tank, you can practically guarantee it will be all horrible and green within a year, and of course there's absolutely no way of cleaning it.

I  had my wydale tank for years and years and it didn't have any algae in it what so ever.

I think your doing something wrong if your tank is going green? If you leave it out in the sun then it will happen though, but not inside a van.

Mike #1

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2015, 08:37:28 am »
+1

andyM

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 06:22:39 pm »

What have you got a convertible?
One of the Plebs

jk999

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 06:33:48 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D