This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ronaldo

Round Changes
« on: May 02, 2006, 11:39:28 pm »
Been wfp for about 3 months now and i am having to adapt my round again to suit the equipment i am using, ie wfp.

Every time i pick up work that suits me i give work away that doesnt, and work that doesnt suit the way i,m working i have been turning down.

For instance i gave 6 £7.50 jobs away of which all involved going over garages when i picked up 4 new ones at £10.00 each does anybody else do this or is it the wrong thing to do? and do you just keep all of them. :-\
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

macc

Re: Round Changes
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 11:54:59 pm »
hi, if you have a full round fair enough, if not why not keep them on untill you have a full round & then drop them when you have a replacement, :-\

also if your just droping them why not up the price, more hassel, more money. :o

only a thought mate.  ???

macc

steve k

Re: Round Changes
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 09:26:46 am »
I do the same Ronaldo...pick up more WFP friendly work at higher price and drop the hassle loaded lower paid jobs.
As your business develops, you owe it to yourself and family to maximise profits and ease of working conditions and safety.
There is no room in business for sentiment. Explain to your customers that it is not viable to continue and you will pass their details on to other window cleaners in the area.