This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wpclean

Towbar fitting ?
« on: April 12, 2015, 09:39:36 am »
How much should I expect to pay to get a towbar fitted to my traffic van ?

wpclean

Re: Towbar fitting ?
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 02:06:13 pm »
Thanks for the reply,  does that include the towbar,  and what is the difference between single, and double electrics ?

Sorry for the thick questions  ;D

Richy L

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 02:40:59 pm »
Yeah inclusive of bar and elects. I think twin may be more actually.
Twin is usually for caravans,etc where you need to charge a battery on what you're towing. The single elec is for powering just the lights on the trailer.

Simon@Pristine Pathways

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 03:35:03 pm »
I had a towbar fitted last week to transit cost £180 with single electrics.

Simon

wpclean

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 04:01:09 pm »
Thanks for the replies lads, can't wait to get it done, my back has been taking a hammering from loading the 6.5 kv genny !

Only need it when we are doing both pressure washing, and gutter cleaning jobs together, as there isn't enough room in van for all the gear.

Going to have a small trailer to hold the genny , vacuum, hose.  should of done this before  ;D

Richy L

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 07:46:25 pm »
I know what you mean.
I rarely use the big generator as its so big and awkward to get in and out along with the vac, hoses and poles.

The gutter vac wasn't a great investment though in my opinion. I mean, I have some regular commercial contracts which make it worth keeping it, but its not something that's going to me rich!