This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pt

priming for wfp changeover
« on: April 27, 2006, 07:46:10 pm »
Started week one this week and have been handing out explainatery wfp leaflets ready for change over in five or six weeks.Doing diy setup, tank should arrive this week,got shurflo,varistream,di cylinder and resin all ready to outfit my van. Got my ro- man set up producing 1 tds down from 380. Just got to order my poles and looking at a tucker. Can anyone tell me if these are worth using?Cannot wait to stop using ladders.

Chris Cottrell

Re: priming for wfp changeover
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 08:11:21 pm »
Haven't seen you around yet Paul, but good luck anyway mate
Remember Rinse Rinse Rinse :)

Chris

matt

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 09:09:18 pm »
i swear by the unger poles

very cheap and last ages, the only thing to wear on them are the locking cones and they cost a few quid each to replace

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 09:45:48 pm »
Get real poles not unger if doing anything over 1st floor

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 09:54:38 pm »
Wot Matt and Bear said. I use Unger perfectly well, but their limit (IMHO) is really ground, first and some second floor. (OK for 3 - storey town houses but if I had loads I'd change poles)

But fine for anything you would have done off a ladder. Also with the hose up the outside you can change the brush to a short pole at the click of a release thingy!
It's a game of three halves!

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 12:46:14 am »
Been priming my customers for the change over in a few months, and so far there response has been nothing but possitive. 

One said she can't wait to see my pole and can she have a go on it ; :o ;D ;D