This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jonny 87

Re: Gardiner new brushes....
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2015, 08:13:58 am »
Looking forward to trying them out.

The hybrid sounds of interest to me.

:)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2015, 08:17:12 am »

Won't work Vision. Sorry.  ;D

Jonny 87

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2015, 08:56:21 am »

Won't work Vision. Sorry.  ;D

;D

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

duncan h

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2015, 10:29:41 pm »
Supreme™ Soft
Supreme™ Soft-Hybrid - this is a mixture of both artificial and natural bristles to allow for maximum scrubbing power
Supreme™ Medium-Mixed - Medium outer bristles with soft inner shorter bristles
Supreme™ Medium-Hybrid - this is a mixture of both artificial and natural bristles to allow for maximum scrubbing power
Supreme™ Stiff - The Hot-Water choice
Supreme™ Flocked - A soft Flocked version
All of these brushes will be priced at the same price of £26+VAT for a brush with jets, jet hose, push-fit T connector
Different socket types can be selected/added as required by the user
We will be having an introductory offer - multiple brushes will be able to be bought at reduced cost to allow users to trial the different versions available
So which can you rinse on glass with

DeLuce

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2015, 02:21:22 pm »
Sounds interesting Dazmond. Looking forward to getting my hands on those. Any time now I suppose 👍

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2015, 02:23:02 pm »
When are these 'In Stock' Alex?

Love the look/weight. On the extreme i found the super lite sill too heavy for the pole but it does a great job and most sills are no problem. Hope to get the best of both with one of these..

Should be with us the week beginning 23rd of March  :)

The bristles are all sourced and in the factory and the stock mould was given final approval today. Tomorrow the first few thousands stocks will be moulded. Then when they have had a couple of days to cool and harden they can be 'bristled up' and delivered to us.

Hopefully not much longer now  8)

duncan h

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2015, 08:00:29 pm »
When are these 'In Stock' Alex?

Love the look/weight. On the extreme i found the super lite sill too heavy for the pole but it does a great job and most sills are no problem. Hope to get the best of both with one of these..

Should be with us the week beginning 23rd of March  :)

The bristles are all sourced and in the factory and the stock mould was given final approval today. Tomorrow the first few thousands stocks will be moulded. Then when they have had a couple of days to cool and harden they can be 'bristled up' and delivered to us.

Hopefully not much longer now  8)
|\still waiting  :o

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2015, 10:43:38 am »
Just had an update from the brush manufacturer (for those that are interested) -  They will be sending six versions of the Supreme brush next Monday/Tuesday, so we should receive them Wednesday/Thursday and I will immediately put them on the website for sale when they are physically in the warehouse.  A little later than originally anticipated but not too bad  :)

DeLuce

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2015, 11:20:38 am »
Yeah, I'm interested! ;D
Can I reserve some please, desperate for a new brushes, looking forward to trying them. Are you still going to do the promotion offer? I'm up for that.  👍