This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Alex Gardiner

Re: Gardiner new brushes....
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2015, 09:21:28 pm »
Waited ages for these. It says "The following brushes will be available within the next 14 days" yet it says " IN STOCK"?

Good point - sorted that it now says out of stock  :)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2015, 09:24:43 pm »
That brush looks like the 'one' iv been waiting for!!
I love gardiners sill brushes but they never last long, so iv been using a tecbuk the last couple of months and they are fantastic brushes, great scrubbing and long lasting but it's not a sill brush.
The supreme brush in that picture looks like a hybrid version of a tecbuk and a sill brush, exactly the thing iv been 'fantasising' about recently :-*

If they last longer then 8 weeks then £26 plus vat is a very good price, cheaper then both sill brushes and tecbuk, yet hopefully much better!

Glad you like the look of these. Interesting that you should mention the Sill brush as we have modelled the splay and bristle design of the Supreme on the top half of our current Dual-Trim Sill brush. One of our clients had cut their sill brushes down and we really liked the bristle splay pattern and the weight that this gave.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2015, 09:26:14 pm »
the one in the picture has an awful lot of splay  i reckon the jets will be two inches below the top frame  ???

Like to see the rest of the range.

This bit could be of interest:       "We will be having an introductory offer - multiple brushes will be able to be bought at reduced cost to allow users to trial the different versions available"

We wanted to make it as easy as possible for clients to try out the different versions to find which ones they like.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2015, 09:27:16 pm »
I think Alex should email regular customers when we can buy all 5.

So get in line behind me  ;D

We will make sure the introductory offer includes the ability to buy all 5 versions of this size at reduced cost.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2015, 09:28:43 pm »
Hope he starts with a good supply. Think we have sold 30 already hear lmao

We have made sure that we have ordered in a good supply to start with - no running out in just a few days  :)

Fin Clearview

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2015, 09:32:29 pm »
When are these 'In Stock' Alex?

Love the look/weight. On the extreme i found the super lite sill too heavy for the pole but it does a great job and most sills are no problem. Hope to get the best of both with one of these..

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2015, 09:32:43 pm »
Alex Do a Video on this Brush please  :) As soon As you can  ;D

I will try and get a video done over the weekend of one of the prototype version in use.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2015, 09:36:42 pm »

Love the look/weight. On the extreme i found the super lite sill too heavy for the pole but it does a great job and most sills are no problem. Hope to get the best of both with one of these..

Should be with us the week beginning 23rd of March  :)

The bristles are all sourced and in the factory and the stock mould was given final approval today. Tomorrow the first few thousands stocks will be moulded. Then when they have had a couple of days to cool and harden they can be 'bristled up' and delivered to us.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2015, 09:39:29 pm »
I will be looking forward to trying all 5 ;D

Off topic but the new pole hose taps are a big improvement on the old ones....keep up the good work Gardiners ;)

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2015, 09:44:41 pm »
Can't wait ! It's the only bug bear I have at the mo.

Really looking forward to them. I am off on the 23rd as well. So will be hitting refresh all day.

How sad. Yay.

chris turner

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2015, 09:47:26 pm »
The only question from me Alex is can we expect longer life from these bristles?
My tecbuk is still going strong after 2 months, still has a pretty solid shape, I reckon il get another 2 months at least before it starts deforming.
Would love to see this kind of longevity in the supreme range, I think they really would be my perfect brush in that case.

Fin Clearview

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2015, 09:53:09 pm »

Should be with us the week beginning 23rd of March  :)

The bristles are all sourced and in the factory and the stock mould was given final approval today. Tomorrow the first few thousands stocks will be moulded. Then when they have had a couple of days to cool and harden they can be 'bristled up' and delivered to us.

Not long to wait then  :)

I look forward to the BOGOF offer  ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2015, 09:55:01 pm »
Can't wait ! It's the only big bear I have at the mo.

Really looking forward to them. I am off on the 23rd as well. So will be hitting refresh all day.

How sad. Yay.

What have you got - a Grizzly?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2015, 09:59:12 pm »
The only question from me Alex is can we expect longer life from these bristles?
My tecbuk is still going strong after 2 months, still has a pretty solid shape, I reckon il get another 2 months at least before it starts deforming.
Would love to see this kind of longevity in the supreme range, I think they really would be my perfect brush in that case.

They have been designed from the outset to provide the robustness and bristle longevity of our heavier Super-Lite range, but at a lighter weight. We feel that we have achieved this by creating a new stock design and bristle pattern.

Dave Willis

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2015, 10:03:08 pm »
I'm gutted - I've never actually worn a brush out yet. I can destroy poles and explode pens but I must have a gentle touch with Extreme brushes  ???

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2015, 10:08:49 pm »

I have got year old sill brushes and still look like new. What range are you referring to?

s.w.c

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2015, 10:12:46 pm »
 looks like awsome brush,  that  belongs in my magic collection bucket,

DeLuce

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2015, 10:32:55 pm »
Can't wait ! It's the only bug bear I have at the mo.

How sad. Yay.

LOL, what a bunch of saddos we all are  :D......... Waiting for the arrival of a different brush. Been waiting ages.

chris turner

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2015, 07:17:00 am »

I have got year old sill brushes and still look like new. What range are you referring to?

Sill brushes bud, I destroy them in a matter of weeks!
I'm probably a bit heavy handed tbh, costs me a fortune in brushes. When I was using a sill brush I was going through one every 6-8 weeks.
Only a couple of brushes have been able to withstand my extreme scrubbing, the pro window brush and the tecbuk.
If a supreme brush can last me 12 weeks a time il be more then happy.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2015, 07:20:14 am »
Wow lol.

No advantage to over cleaning mate on domestic regular cleans?

Never worn out a sill brush lol