Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kempy

Re: WFP/wind...3 complaints in a week!
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2015, 07:51:50 am »
Like so many times before we have stated that we mix several ingredients together of which those ingredience  contain other elements to them too .

The many posts before this one has explained this a few tines .

That's your thoughts "slap bash" and with no evidence of you testing this product or possibly not even used this product then your statement is very false and has no credit.

I would just concentrate on cleaning windows , family time and no need for you to waste time posting false misleading information .
I've never even heard of Rainex.

Kevin had dealt with the chemists etc in many of the ingrediance that we use and purchase from them .
Your totally wrong , LOL ...

Dave Willis

« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2015, 08:04:38 am »
Keep calm and carry on.
You've got to be prepared for some criticism, sometimes just staying quiet is more professional than sticking LOL on all your answers.  ;)  

I'll bet a weeks wages you have no control whatsoever over the contents of the ingredients you use, the only control you have is over which ingredients you use and how much you put in. What someone said is true - the chemists aren't going to change the products you buy - that's fixed. This hasn't been designed in a lab for window cleaning has it? You've assembled some readily made chemicals to suit your requirements.

LOL

kempy

« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2015, 08:14:21 am »
Dave we don't buy from chemists ???
 but when you put a lot of time and obviously monies into a product then you do have a right to reply to persons who post misleading information about our product . I've responded to just a few that haven't even used Vision and the one recently that we've just rebranded a product . Think we'd get seriously SUED and taken to court if we did that . Vision is it's own product , simple . Made up of many ingrediance .

I do think we have been very professional to the various false comments that have been posted since December .
We're open to criticism and like you said we have to just ignore it and crack on .

Every supplier and manufacturer on these forums gets this , so it's no problem .

Vision has done well , and we're satisfied .

Everyone has their thoughts and beliefs .

Dave Willis

« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2015, 08:22:20 am »
True, all I would say is sit back and let your product do the work. By pushing it on a forum you will always be on a knife edge, if you get drawn in and retaliate your sales could plummet.

kempy

« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2015, 11:26:42 am »
True , we've responded well .
Majority , if not all Vision threads have been started by forum members .
It's been Good debates 90% of the time .

Rich Wilts

« Reply #165 on: March 07, 2015, 11:35:07 am »
I dont know much about this vision product. But if it doesnt spot in calm weather how is it going to make the glass spot in windy weather. It seems to me the spotting is mor elikely in windy weather, its completely irrelevant if the water contains the Vision product. Water runs off glass and water evaporates off glass weather theres anything else in it or not.

Those who think its this other product causing it my suggestion to you guys is stop using it then.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2015, 11:45:01 am »
I hated the slow rinsing with vision. I now love it. I use less of it. I can see the bubbles which helps me see the water flowing down the glass. I use fan jets and have pump flat out. Today I was faster than ever. Thought I would use more water but NO  :o
I am sticking with it. Just for the shine. My last bottle does seem as strong though.
Also I agree it doesn't mix, or should I say, the results arnt constant. Some times its stronger than others

Good , Vision is a new product and a new method . A few persons have struggled with it in the first few days and then they get use to dosing it to their requirements and I get phone call after phone call demanding that we never stop selling vision . A few have bought a bottle and then a week or two later bought Triple's packs to make sure they have enough

Lol

kempy

« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2015, 02:34:02 pm »
A nice photo .
ive cleaned this morning in a cul de sac and then collected .
Very shiny and spotless windows .
Plus got a newbie , so that's all 8 houses in this cul de sac , I clean now .
I wonder why ... Lol
I do a good job is one reason

*Hector*

« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2015, 05:13:30 pm »

And the shotgun pointed at them might be the other...  ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

SB Cleaning

« Reply #169 on: March 07, 2015, 07:53:20 pm »
I checked most the windows Thurs /Fri and the windows were gleaming and spotless with the vision so I will continue to use it :)

kempy

« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2015, 11:05:46 pm »
Nice one

chris turner

« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2015, 09:32:50 am »
Wet and windy tomorrow in most areas... Who's braving it?
I know I am!

SB Cleaning

« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2015, 11:14:40 am »
I think with a bit of rain it won't be as bad as there's not as much dust flying around....but I will be out in it  ;D

gary999

« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2015, 11:51:03 am »
If its wet and windy tomorrow wont be working...work due tomorrow is on main
Bristol road into brum..worst conditions  possible for me.

Much prefer dry and windy...l just blade glass and no problems.

kempy

« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2015, 12:14:28 pm »
Monday heavy rain in Wakefield .
I will see , if not I'll do some house jobs

paul alan

« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2015, 09:24:28 pm »
I cant believe that seasoned shiners on here are only finding out now that stormy weather dirties windows
very quickly.
I also cant believe that they would think customers wouldn't care if you clean them in these sort of conditions or
not, put it this way Dazmond three have complained but how many are unhappy with your service but are saying
nothing, that would be my main concern.
When I sack the day off I always clean my downstairs front windows just to see if Iv over reacted, put it this way
if I had paid for my windows to be cleaned yesterday then I would be sacking my window cleaner today.
You can hardly see through them.
Ask yourselves this, would you feel happy calling at a property where no ones at home and just putting the cleaned
slip through the door without cleaning the windows, because that what your doing when cleaning in these conditions.
We clean our customers windows 13 x each year, if you worried about the weather and its effects on the glass then your not gonna get much work done!
I gave up sitting at home, wandering how I'm gonna pay the bills etc because the weathers not ideal.
We always get the " it's going to pour down later" comments, I just ignore them now.
Be of value to customers, do a good job, tell them their hair looks great or what a fabulous garden they have, remind them that life's all about taking the rough with the smooth and that it's better to have windows cleaned, even in bad weather than to let them deteriorate .They won't cancel, if they do then Theres plenty More where they came from, don't be at the mercy of the weather. Bad place to be as a window cleaner.

Tom White

« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2015, 10:15:07 pm »
ive cleaned this morning in a cul de sac and then collected .
Very shiny and spotless windows .
Plus got a newbie , so that's all 8 houses in this cul de sac , I clean now .
I wonder why ... Lol

You're doing a good job, mate, that's good, but it's nothing to brag about; it's a bit like showing off that you're Scotland's fifth smallest midget.

kempy

« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2015, 11:28:41 pm »
Ok
Never said I was .
Anybody that has a round must be decent to have continued work .
Simple

rosskesava

« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2015, 11:52:35 pm »
I checked most the windows Thurs /Fri and the windows were gleaming and spotless with the vision so I will continue to use it :)

I havn't used Vision as yet but I will give it a try out of curiosity.

One small but important point though.

I did 6 large bungalows on Saturday gone with just pure water. When going back after finishing them all and to collect money, the windows were also gleaming and spotless.

So on that basis should I continue not to use Vision as 'gleaming and spotless' seems to be the criteria you give?
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Dave Willis

« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2015, 07:37:09 am »
I would use it - they can be more more spotless then.