Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jim mca

Re: would you inform your insurance company?
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2015, 09:10:22 am »
If you are going to film do it now as she may only put in a claim for a couple of weeks of work

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2015, 11:08:05 am »
Just out of interest what would happen if you just refused to cooperate with any claim that arose?

You just replied  to any correspondence that this claim is totally fraudulent you are not willing to accept any involment in it.

Or you just ignore any contact from them

Or.... You just told them straight that you would rather cease trading and start up a different company than pay them a penny. They can chase you all they want, they will just be wasting their money....you will pay them nothing

Although most people think of Tax Implications when forming a Limited Company  as we do carry vast amount of stock, and I am led to believe its hard to get equipment in Companies name?   Perhaps the risks are greater than we realise. If this Lady is a top runner and her leg is shot the costs could be thousands

gwrightson

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2015, 01:04:13 pm »

Lol Ian,

she is not a top runner, sorry maybe I implied that, In meant in jest , she is a wanna be top runner,the sort who has all the bright colours, ear phones pedometer watch ect ect.

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

DB

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2015, 08:00:21 pm »
She lives next door to me..... ::)roll

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2015, 08:20:56 pm »
Lets know when you get it might be a struggle to get 2 inch hose through

should be ok even for 2.5 inch, otherwise hydramaster would not sell it
it has 2x 68mm gap, so even for dual operator ok
plus you can drive heavy vehicle over it when you could not do it with prochem one , i think.
should get it tomorrow as it is already in my city what i can see from tracking

yep, you was right
here is a 2inch hose in first channel - cover lifted too much - not acceptable

here in the third channel - lifted a bit but acceptable - about 5 mm - with a bit of DIY it could be closed but no needed I say

anyway happy with the purchase as its a good value and will do the job

If this is the same one as hydramaster sells I am suprised they sell it if it can not fit 2inch hose properly and then what about 2.5inch which many use with their truckmounts

Hilton

Re: would you inform your insurance company? New
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2015, 08:32:03 am »
I have never run truckmounts but it occurs to me that could you not fit 'arm'  that could swing out from the van on which the the solution and waste hose would sit, comfortably over head height, allowing people to walk underneath.

Just seems obvious and would remove and good proportion of the risk when working at kerb side or at the front of a property.

John Kelly

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2015, 09:32:21 am »
Yep there are people doing that.