This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chris turner

builders cleaner required for window cleaning on sites
« on: February 05, 2015, 09:27:50 pm »
I'm advertising on behalf of a company I subcontract for as I will be leaving them at the end of this month.
2 days a week work will be available cleaning windows on building sites within a 25 mile radius of Camberley. Or the the work can be split over the course of a week.
Current site locations are fleet, reading, alton, bracknell, Woking, Wokingham and Basingstoke. Plus there are showhomes at other locations which require cleaning monthly.
Iv been doing the work for nearly 2 years mostly on my own and somedays using my part time ememployee.

Own vehicle and tools are required as is hard hat, Hi vis and steel toe cap boots.
Cscs card is also required but can be obtained within the first 3 months.
Would suit a window cleaner who needs extra work or just looking for some extra monthly income.
Some months are quiet others are very busy depending on what stage the the builds are on.
All the work is price work, paid monthly by invoice. Averages out at around £1200 a month.
Payment is always prompt every month.

If interested but you have no experience on build cleans I will happily take you out for a day or 2 and show you what's required.
Will need to be hardworking and reliable.
Also if you have a wfp system it will be very beneficial for the final cleans and the sites always want extras like fascias, soffits, cladding cleaned etc.
If interested please email me at enquiries.primeshine@gmail.com with your details and I will get back to you.
Chris

marc jeffery

Re: builders cleaner required for window cleaning on sites
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 12:47:45 am »
We a Team of two with all are own stuff will to split  the wage between we have 20 years experience between us.look forward to your reply.many the R&M window cleaners.feel free to check out are Facebook page