This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

windowswashed

Re: Cleaning Warehouse
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2015, 10:07:11 am »
I have a 650 tank and stainless steel frame with a few extra brackets welded on for an extra pump and an extra RO to be mounted ,.....  I might sell if someone offers me over £400 for it, I bought it new from Varitech who supply to cleaning warehouse. (Wayne 07511 700754 leave a text message if interested)

Oliver @ GrippaTank

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2015, 01:10:51 pm »

Would never ever drive a van with a wydale tank again. I do not miss the constant sloshing and ferry syndrome. Or the wobble on bends at speed haha.

What type of tank you using now then and can you describe its baffling ? I've seen your link, just interested in the tank you have which is better ?
Thanks for the mention! The tank and frame as a package is fully crash tested and gives you peace of mind from a safety point of view as well as a vehicle stability point of view. No more 'traffic light' sea sickness!
I don't have one made by stephen.

I have..................

http://www.grippatank.co.uk/liquid/van-mount-systems/grippamax-crash-tested-systems/1809/grippamax-850-delivery-system-detail.html
www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk

hasti

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2015, 08:43:52 pm »

Would never ever drive a van with a wydale tank again. I do not miss the constant sloshing and ferry syndrome. Or the wobble on bends at speed haha.

What type of tank you using now then and can you describe its baffling ? I've seen your link, just interested in the tank you have which is better ?
Thanks for the mention! The tank and frame as a package is fully crash tested and gives you peace of mind from a safety point of view as well as a vehicle stability point of view. No more 'traffic light' sea sickness!

I have..................

http://www.grippatank.co.uk/liquid/van-mount-systems/grippamax-crash-tested-systems/1809/grippamax-850-delivery-system-detail.html

Grippa Tank all the way, second to none.  :)

mark15

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2015, 09:53:10 pm »
Is that cleaning warehouse at Wolverhampton?

Oliver @ GrippaTank

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2015, 09:42:28 am »

I have..................

Thanks Hasti! We appreciate the good word!
www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk

stig

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2015, 04:50:55 pm »
Is that cleaning warehouse at Wolverhampton?

if it is wolverhampton. ...then im surprised  as ive never had a problem  with them,,really helpfull.
dont crap on people on theway up,you might meet um on the way down...

Bart Olin

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2015, 08:17:27 pm »
theyre lazy
bartmyarse

hasti

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2015, 08:41:26 pm »

I have..................

You are welcome  :)

Thanks Hasti! We appreciate the good word!

mark15

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2015, 10:55:50 pm »
There after sales is crap... I bought a system from them... Leaked water everywhere... Put together really badly... Joes a numpty & so is his boss Andy... I use gardiner now & I've never looked back..

SB Cleaning

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2015, 06:35:09 am »
There after sales is crap... I bought a system from them... Leaked water everywhere... Put together really badly... Joes a numpty & so is his boss Andy... I use gardiner now & I've never looked back..
This comment does surprise me I bought 2 systems off them not one leak..

mark15

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2015, 10:11:39 am »
maybe they've upped there game. The 2 kiddies on the sales counter now r really nice lads I will say. But when I got my system which cost me £2500 water was leaking everywhere. Had to get a plumber to sort it for me. The elbows on the DI & softening vessels only had 2 wraps of ptfe round them!!! The wiring for the pump looked dodgy aswell. Spade connectors & wire exposed in some parts. Don't get me wrong... It's a good system I've got. Teething problems & there after sale attitude left a sour taste so I'd rather spend my money elsewhere...

SB Cleaning

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2015, 09:33:58 pm »
maybe they've upped there game. The 2 kiddies on the sales counter now r really nice lads I will say. But when I got my system which cost me £2500 water was leaking everywhere. Had to get a plumber to sort it for me. The elbows on the DI & softening vessels only had 2 wraps of ptfe round them!!! The wiring for the pump looked dodgy aswell. Spade connectors & wire exposed in some parts. Don't get me wrong... It's a good system I've got. Teething problems & there after sale attitude left a sour taste so I'd rather spend my money elsewhere...
I bought my 1st system 5 years ago and the 2nd last year...Both were spot on

You must of been unlucky!

kaz and pete

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2015, 03:00:40 pm »
Have had many problems with this company most of their products are knock offs of other companies