This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Chris - CBWC

FOR SALE: Window cleaning round in Surrey
« on: January 22, 2015, 06:57:55 pm »
After 9 years as a window cleaner, it's time for a career change so my round is up for sale.  I have 143 customers in Bisley, Knaphill, St Johns, Horsell, with a few close by in Brookwood and Woking.  It's a compact round with mostly 6-8w houses, a few 4w and the odd 12w very close to other work.

I have been using WFP to do the tops for a year (I trad the bottoms, personal choice) so my customers know about it and are very happy with it, so you're free to continue to use WFP on tops, bottoms or trad.

100 of these I have been going to for 5 years or more so I know them well (with most of the rest for over 2 years) and vice versa so I want to make sure they're looked after, and you know you'll be getting a reliable round.

This is a great round for someone wanting to start up in the area, or a great boost if you already work here.  The two monthly / 8 weekly turnover is £2,800 so will consider offers in the region of this.

Chris

Topclean

Re: FOR SALE: Window cleaning round in Surrey
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 07:03:04 pm »
hi Chris, can you email me your number please!  sales@topclean-se.co.uk I would be very interested in a chat.
Thanks Ray

chris turner

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 10:22:24 pm »
Hi chris, is this work still for sale?
I live very close to knaphill and would love to take this work off your hands. Happy to meet your price in cash or negotiate.
I am a small business sole trader and will look after your customers, I take a huge amount of pride in my work.
Please call me or email me on 07584095465 or enquiries.primeshine@gmail.com
Cheers

Tom-01

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 03:47:28 pm »
After 9 years as a window cleaner, it's time for a career change so my round is up for sale.  I have 143 customers in Bisley, Knaphill, St Johns, Horsell, with a few close by in Brookwood and Woking.  It's a compact round with mostly 6-8w houses, a few 4w and the odd 12w very close to other work.

I have been using WFP to do the tops for a year (I trad the bottoms, personal choice) so my customers know about it and are very happy with it, so you're free to continue to use WFP on tops, bottoms or trad.

100 of these I have been going to for 5 years or more so I know them well (with most of the rest for over 2 years) and vice versa so I want to make sure they're looked after, and you know you'll be getting a reliable round.

This is a great round for someone wanting to start up in the area, or a great boost if you already work here.  The two monthly / 8 weekly turnover is £2,800 so will consider offers in the region of this.

Chris

Hi Chris

I may be interested in this. I am based in Ascot and have work in your area so this may fit nicely with what we already have. I bought a similar sized round in May last year so am happy to pay for quality work which has been looked after.

Please contact me on 01344 988636.

Many thanks
Tom