Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KLEENAWAY

Re: Gardiner's website
« Reply #160 on: January 15, 2015, 07:48:37 pm »
Iv had a bit of a nightmare with the site today, i wanted to buy a slx 30 this morning and for what ever reason it wouldn't let me. Then it was saying they were all out of stock. After trying for hours in between work i rang them and left a msg, got a call back ten mins later and was told i wouldn't be able to get the pole until Monday, i needed the pole for Sunday so i asked if i could pay extra and get it sent any other way. I have to pay an extra £22 to get it on Saturday now :'( !

I still havent even ordered it or looked at the brushes, taps, goosenecks ect because they told me to do it this afternoon (now) and its still not working!

Danny

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #161 on: January 15, 2015, 09:26:08 pm »
Iv had a bit of a nightmare with the site today, i wanted to buy a slx 30 this morning and for what ever reason it wouldn't let me. Then it was saying they were all out of stock. After trying for hours in between work i rang them and left a msg, got a call back ten mins later and was told i wouldn't be able to get the pole until Monday, i needed the pole for Sunday so i asked if i could pay extra and get it sent any other way. I have to pay an extra £22 to get it on Saturday now :'( !

I still havent even ordered it or looked at the brushes, taps, goosenecks ect because they told me to do it this afternoon (now) and its still not working!

Danny

Hi Danny

I have sent you an email which should be of use to you  :)

It has been a very frustrating day at times  for the staff and myself - let alone our clients :(

duncan h

« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2015, 09:39:03 pm »
Poor Alex. I bet he wishes he left it alone now  :D

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2015, 09:55:21 pm »
Site is back up and running now  :)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2015, 09:57:13 pm »
Poor Alex. I bet he wishes he left it alone now  :D

It would have been easier in the short term  :)

In the long term however the new system will be far better able to cope with the demands being placed on the back office part of the software. The previous system would cause a lot more unknown stress to the staff on a regular basis with system freezing and crashing because we were asking too much from it on our server based system.

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2015, 10:10:21 pm »

Danny

Hi Danny

I have sent you an email which should be of use to you  :)

It has been a very frustrating day at times  for the staff and myself - let alone our clients :(

Cheers Alex, will be ringing first thing to sort

Danny

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #166 on: January 19, 2015, 05:36:20 pm »
just tried to get some stuff put my card details in and clicked all the boxes put asnt said weather its done or any thing ????? shopping cart still as my stuff in yet as the order been placed or not ???? grrrr

duncan h

« Reply #167 on: January 19, 2015, 05:40:11 pm »
New web sites doing well :) click again, until it says you have and basket empty. Or use a phone :)

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #168 on: January 19, 2015, 05:43:55 pm »
New web sites doing well :) click again, until it says you have and basket empty. Or use a phone :)

just rand them and left a message  ;D

dd

« Reply #169 on: January 22, 2015, 09:48:23 am »
just tried to get some stuff put my card details in and clicked all the boxes put asnt said weather its done or any thing ????? shopping cart still as my stuff in yet as the order been placed or not ???? grrrr
I have just had exactly the same thing.

duncan h

« Reply #170 on: January 22, 2015, 04:00:16 pm »
I had problems with pictures not loading. The site is the pits Alex. I would want a refund and get another one :)

Dave Willis

« Reply #171 on: January 22, 2015, 10:27:44 pm »
Gardiners credit page - what's that all about Alex?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #172 on: January 25, 2015, 04:20:29 pm »
Gardiners credit page - what's that all about Alex?

This is for any credits that are made to your account - perhaps because of a changed order or returned goods. It allows you to spend any account credit with us as a payment method.

When clients login in to their account on the website they can see what credit they have and even 'transfer' this to someone else to use  if they want.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #173 on: January 25, 2015, 04:21:34 pm »
Is the paypal button back on cant see it

The PayPal button is now back on - it is an option on every product and is also a payment option on the checkout pages  :)

rosskesava

« Reply #174 on: January 25, 2015, 04:24:53 pm »
It's only a very minor point and it makes no difference but why are some of the pictures so naff?
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #175 on: January 25, 2015, 04:29:50 pm »
It's only a very minor point and it makes no difference but why are some of the pictures so naff?

Because they are old naff pictures! - Also some need re-sizing for the new display properties.

I have a new 'pop-up studio' ready to go through and re-photo all of our existing catalogue. However I want to get all of the functional parts of the new website working before taking the time to do this.

rosskesava

« Reply #176 on: January 25, 2015, 04:32:31 pm »
Alex - thanks for the reply.

I was just curious as the rest of the website is pretty much 5 star, and easy to use.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

LWC

« Reply #177 on: January 25, 2015, 04:32:54 pm »
Just tried to checkout with Paypal and had this Alex

PAYPAL GATEWAY HAS REJECTED REQUEST. BILLING ADDRESS REQUEST IS NOT ENABLED FOR MERCHANT (#11601: REQUEST FOR BILLING ADDRESS FAILED).

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #178 on: January 25, 2015, 04:38:09 pm »
Just tried to checkout with Paypal and had this Alex

PAYPAL GATEWAY HAS REJECTED REQUEST. BILLING ADDRESS REQUEST IS NOT ENABLED FOR MERCHANT (#11601: REQUEST FOR BILLING ADDRESS FAILED).

Just sorted it - could you try again?

LWC

« Reply #179 on: January 25, 2015, 04:39:07 pm »
Just paid with card oops  ;D