This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

oliver collins

Anmeny heaters
« on: December 10, 2014, 03:47:42 pm »
Hi guys
I have a anmey l5 heater which just stopped working mid job plenty of gas new batteries
It it look like the water inlet on the heater was a bit wonky so I straightened it up and it fired up and worked all day next day nothing any ideas just about to open it up to see if their is anything obvious like loose wires and so on it has not frozen over so I can rule that out
Any help appreciated oliver Collins rise n shine cleaning

David Kent @ KentKleen

Re: Anmeny heaters
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 03:57:05 pm »
Oliver, i sometimes have to waggle the battery compartment on mine. Maybe try that

Spruce

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 04:18:11 pm »
The old Fogwash had an sensor on the exhaust which tripped. Some of the guys over rode them. Do these heaters have the same sensor?
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

LWC

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 10:19:54 pm »
I wouldnt go messing with something yourself like this. For the price of them just buy a new one and replace.

DeLuce

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 11:02:45 pm »
Oliver, i sometimes have to waggle the battery compartment on mine. Maybe try that

I have done this.
Mine stopped working, well, firing up anyway. Undone the  battery compartment and found that the metal connections weren't touching the batt terminals as the batteries were stuck too far up, so gently levered them down with a screwdriver and all has been well since.

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 09:41:02 am »
Have you checked the water suppy? Your pump filter could be restricting flow. Also there is a drain screw underneath, it might need tightening.

Simon.

Spruce

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2014, 10:05:12 am »
I wouldnt go messing with something yourself like this. For the price of them just buy a new one and replace.

Heater is only about 6 months old.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

dave f

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 07:03:29 am »
try the igniter probe see how near it is to the burner some times these probes distorte if it dose just push it closer dont be heavey handed this should sort it.or try the ignitor wire is clean and secure and sparking

oliver collins

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 07:31:23 am »
Hi guys
Well I tried open heater suregy and could see any loose wires going to refit it in van this morning to see if I can get working again I hope so have a full day planned

slap bash

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 02:24:04 pm »
Has you boiler  over heated by any chance. They do have a pressure valve that will close if its gets to hot. Its were the cold pipe goes into that valve. You can often hear it open as the gas ignites.