This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Anderson

Re: Anyone tried this?
« Reply #580 on: July 17, 2017, 08:32:30 am »
So trawling through some old posts about 'additives'..... who still uses additives and are there any people who have used these for a few years that still do or stopped because they felt additives just didn't cut the mustard?
The more I know the less I know I know ...

dazmond

« Reply #581 on: July 17, 2017, 01:21:13 pm »
i used vision for about a year dave off and on and what i found is.............. it slowed me down.i was rinsing more because of bubbles(i couldnt see the dirt particles  properly) and it made the glass more "slippy" which made scrubbing slug trails,etc harder work.

i tried to convince myself it was better than pure alone but i had to admit defeat.a waste of time and money IMO.
price higher/work harder!

Dave Anderson

« Reply #582 on: July 17, 2017, 01:57:54 pm »
Cheers for the actual use info.... Always good to see how people think about a product after its seem some use, rather than the standard youtube type review where someone gets something and reviews it out of the box  with little to no use.... Again Thanks.
The more I know the less I know I know ...

slap bash

« Reply #583 on: July 18, 2017, 08:20:30 am »
I used this stuff for some time and the only thing it did over time was gum up my pump diaphragm. So it's a no from me. Ruined a good pump.