Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smurf

Re: gutter cleaning yearly service??
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2014, 09:49:00 am »
Wow! 4 storey...what kit are you using?

Both jobs were completed in 2 days I've never cleaned out gutters 4th floor over 40ft before so that was a new experience lol.

Avo

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2014, 11:52:53 am »
Haha well....

If I told you I used my nilfisk 1800w you will laugh but I did 😄 with gutter sucker carbon poles and gopro cam

I thought the vac would never handle it but it survived both jobs lol. I had to make minor changes to the filter on the vac to nylon mesh because the filters on this vac are pants and hinder the motors power upto 40%

Looking at upgraded wet vac like numatic wvd900 or the nilfisk maxxi 75 twin now.

Here a pic from yesterday

Smurf

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2014, 12:45:22 pm »
That 4 storey must have been a ball breaking job...how did you manage with those poles as I bet they were bendy as fook at that height?

Avo

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2014, 01:15:07 pm »
Honestly they were fine not that bad at all.. I wished I'd filmed that part of the job.

I couldn't lift it straight from the ground though The last few sections had to be put on one at a time.

I filmed some of the three-storey when I get chance I will put a video together

hasti

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2014, 02:33:56 pm »
Haha well....

If I told you I used my nilfisk 1800w you will laugh but I did 😄 with gutter sucker carbon poles and gopro cam

I thought the vac would never handle it but it survived both jobs lol. I had to make minor changes to the filter on the vac to nylon mesh because the filters on this vac are pants and hinder the motors power upto 40%

Looking at upgraded wet vac like numatic wvd900 or the nilfisk maxxi 75 twin now.

Avo, you need to adjust your go pro, this photo is not a sharp clear picture.

Avo

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2014, 02:52:20 pm »
I just took a screen shot from my iPhone but yes I will look into this thank you

Deangsi

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2014, 10:28:59 pm »
Fair play that poor 1800 watt hoover lol, you wreken a 2000 watt wet and dry vac is good enough for 2 story?

Smurf

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2014, 11:43:53 pm »
what gopro are you using?

I use a gopro 3+ silver and found it is not that great in low light but works well when the sun is out.

I also prefer to have the gopro on the top rather slung underneth the nozzel as is easier for me to see what I'm doing and take vids/pics of the area in front.

I just took a screen shot from my iPhone but yes I will look into this thank you

Smurf

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2014, 12:29:24 am »
I'm looking to getting some carbon poles but how the hell can they say there gutter sucker poles be so say carbon when there is only 30% carbon in them?   ::)roll

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gutter-Cleaning-Machine-Gutter-Sucker-Carbon-Fibre-Pole-Sets-/321486494775

Haha well....

If I told you I used my nilfisk 1800w you will laugh but I did  with gutter sucker carbon poles and gopro cam

hasti

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2014, 06:41:47 am »
I'm looking to getting some carbon poles but how the hell can they say there gutter sucker poles be so say carbon when there is only 30% carbon in them?   ::)roll

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gutter-Cleaning-Machine-Gutter-Sucker-Carbon-Fibre-Pole-Sets-/321486494775

Haha well....

If I told you I used my nilfisk 1800w you will laugh but I did  with gutter sucker carbon poles and gopro cam

I wouldn't rate these carbon poles,( i don't think they are 100% carbon)  the only best ones i have had is Grippa Tank, By far they are the best.

Avo

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2014, 07:55:45 am »

Haha well....

i can only think the full poles are much better these are part carbon.. Having said this there are not all bendy and whippy if that's your worry, I have had these poles over 2 years and done hundreds of jobs without any issues so far.

Avo

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2014, 07:57:33 am »
They have gone up in price too when I bought mine I paid £250 for a set from spinaclean with accessories.

Smurf

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2014, 08:37:06 am »
I'm sure grippa tank poles are made/branded by gardiners so they should be good.

Those gutter sucker hybrid poles for want for a better word the sections don't seem to be very light

Avo

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2014, 08:59:53 am »

I use a gopro 3+ silver and found it is not that great in low light but works well when the sun is out.

I also prefer to have the gopro on the top rather slung underneth the nozzel as is easier for me to see what I'm doing and take vids/pics of the area in front.

white edition it's ok for looking in gutters

Smurf

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2014, 12:26:29 pm »
Not really if you want to take higher quality pics/vids their not. That is why I went for the silver myself so can use some of the pics/vids on my site etc.

white edition it's ok for looking in gutters