Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pippa1

bulders cleans
« on: April 14, 2006, 08:45:23 am »
I am after a risk assessment and method statement to which I need to hand to surveyor for new contract that I have just been awarded for builders cleans to houses etc, I knowroughly what they are but have never been asked to hand them in, please can someone help   many thanks pipp1 :)

arleysangels

Re: bulders cleans
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 05:16:40 pm »
I have been through all of this and recently came across a construction company that we have done lots of work for.  They are now asking for CSCS cards - you can find out about this on the CITB website.  If you don't already know about it - be warned.  It costs 37.50 per person at the moment.  I would look into it if I were you for future reference.

regards

Nora Carlin
Arleys Angels
01925 266834

sav30

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 12:12:50 am »
hi if you have a risk assesment/method statement it classes as a cscs card cause it shows you r health and saftey concious i do plenty of site work and they have told me i do not need one cause i provied them with the assesments and cscs cards r not compulsary until january 2007 

if you need 2 know anything call me on
sav from jetters enterprise

martin19842

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 07:55:04 am »
hi there

if you speak to the CITB and CSCS you will be issued with a CSCS exemption letter as there is no CSCS card for that trade.

regards

martin

judas

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 10:00:46 am »
you will need a risk assesment and method statement for each task ie:
mopping/window cleaning standing and ladder/wet wiping/dusting/ and COSSH