This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paulben

Fingers Splitting
« on: November 09, 2014, 08:28:47 am »
Doesn't matter what soap I have tried (  fairy squeegee off ecover ) fingers still split even wear viynal gloves so far Sainsbury's with aloe vera is the best but not perfect. Anyone with same problem found an answer
Do not steal the government hates competition

Don Kee

Re: Fingers Splitting
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 08:47:03 am »
I just make use of the extra fingers...problem is finding gloves that fit  :-\

Positivity

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 08:48:35 am »
Get some barrier cream bit messy in the gloves so you will need disposable gloves as a liner.
It'll soften up the skin in a few days.

ChumBucket

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 09:32:48 am »
This is what you want, it's brilliant stuff & only a fiver. Five stars out of 2050 reviews too- it's not often you will see that!! ;)

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/whats-hot/best-sellers/hemp-hand-protector.aspx?tmcampid=38&tmad=c&tmplaceref=c|&tmclickref=&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=sem&utm_campaign=What%27s%20Hot&utm_term=&utm_content=What%27s%20Hot&kpid=85081&gclid=CjwKEAiAvvyiBRDzrYuuldy6wB8SJABPJWOb8llvsq6crObWc_E2yuKFDkobG4Uu1_xP1CeV8vyctxoCsdrw_wcB

rosskesava

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 10:09:00 am »
That's the stuff I use. It pongs a bit and it takes a good few days to really start having an effect but it does the job.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Spursboy1972

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2014, 11:47:22 am »
snowier its about £3 from boots or a chemist
Clear Vision~"The Difference is Clear"

Southampton- Hampshire

Bay View WCS

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2014, 12:35:21 pm »
This is what you want, it's brilliant stuff & only a fiver. Five stars out of 2050 reviews too- it's not often you will see that!! ;)

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/whats-hot/best-sellers/hemp-hand-protector.aspx?tmcampid=38&tmad=c&tmplaceref=c|&tmclickref=&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=sem&utm_campaign=What%27s%20Hot&utm_term=&utm_content=What%27s%20Hot&kpid=85081&gclid=CjwKEAiAvvyiBRDzrYuuldy6wB8SJABPJWOb8llvsq6crObWc_E2yuKFDkobG4Uu1_xP1CeV8vyctxoCsdrw_wcB

+1 it's very effective

paulben

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 12:46:34 pm »
Thanks will get some
Do not steal the government hates competition

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2014, 03:56:26 pm »
Doesn't matter what soap I have tried (  fairy squeegee off ecover ) fingers still split even wear viynal gloves so far Sainsbury's with aloe vera is the best but not perfect. Anyone with same problem found an answer
Hi Paul, If you can find a supplier who promotes colloidal micelles technology ask them for a heavy duty cleaner/degreaser version as they are very concentrated and you only require a small amount in water to make a safe and effective blading solution, with colloid chemistry there are no residues left behind on glass surfaces, and they are also very safe on your skin. I have been using this technology for years as a hair and body shampoo in the shower. Its also safe and effective as a hand cleanser, just dilute some with water into a foam dispensing pump bottle and away you go.    Tadgh

Dave Willis

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2014, 07:09:01 pm »
I wrap my hands at night with small waffle cloths.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2014, 07:22:04 pm »
I wrap my hands at night with small waffle cloths.
Hi Dave, if you dampen the cloths with some micelles solution, when you wake in the morning they will be spotless.    Tadgh

PoleKing

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2014, 08:10:55 pm »
Hi Paul, If you can find a supplier who promotes colloidal micelles technology ask them for a heavy duty cleaner/degreaser version as they are very concentrated and you only require a small amount in water to make a safe and effective blading solution, with colloid chemistry there are no residues left behind on glass surfaces, and they are also very safe on your skin. I have been using this technology for years as a hair and body shampoo in the shower. Its also safe and effective as a hand cleanser, just dilute some with water into a foam dispensing pump bottle and away you go.    Tadgh

Just for clarity, Tadgh, the same stuff you put in your bucket to clean windows is what you keep in the shower to clean your body and hair?
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2014, 08:38:16 pm »
Doesn't matter what soap I have tried (  fairy squeegee off ecover ) fingers still split even wear viynal gloves so far Sainsbury's with aloe vera is the best but not perfect. Anyone with same problem found an answer
Hi Paul, If you can find a supplier who promotes colloidal micelles technology ask them for a heavy duty cleaner/degreaser version as they are very concentrated and you only require a small amount in water to make a safe and effective blading solution, with colloid chemistry there are no residues left behind on glass surfaces, and they are also very safe on your skin. I have been using this technology for years as a hair and body shampoo in the shower. Its also safe and effective as a hand cleanser, just dilute some with water into a foam dispensing pump bottle and away you go.    Tadgh

Just for clarity, Tadgh, the same stuff you put in your bucket to clean windows is what you keep in the shower to clean your body and hair?
Hi Darren, Yes i use the same solution to wash the car, dishes,clothes,floors,windows,carpets,upholstery,leather,UPVC,and yes myself, colloid chemistry is safe to use on any surface washable with water, have been using it for years without any problems.

rosskesava

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2014, 08:42:35 pm »
Hi Darren, Yes i use the same solution to wash the car, dishes,clothes,floors,windows,carpets,upholstery,leather,UPVC,and yes myself, colloid chemistry is safe to use on any surface washable with water, have been using it for years without any problems.

Good evening Tadgh - what stuff is it that you use?
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2014, 08:45:04 pm »

Darren, i will send you over some with the cloths.     Tadgh

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2014, 08:48:00 pm »

Hi Ross, Its Bio-Kleen heavy duty cleaner/degreaser one product that you can use for cleaning any surface, you just dilute it at different ratios depending on the task at hand.    Tadgh

Richard Shepherd

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2014, 08:56:07 pm »
Snowfire is what you need.

Boots or Asda chemist, used it every winter for last 5 years. Or change to WFP then you don't need soap.

rosskesava

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2014, 08:57:35 pm »
Hi Ross, Its Bio-Kleen heavy duty cleaner/degreaser one product that you can use for cleaning any surface, you just dilute it at different ratios depending on the task at hand.    Tadgh

Cheers Tadgh. I'll be adding that to my next order in a few weeks time.

Does Beyond Kleen also use colloidal micelles technology?

I only ask because that is the best glass cleaner I've ever come across by a long, long way.

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2014, 08:57:55 pm »
Hi Tagdh could you email a trade price including delivery to Rotherham for 5l of the bio clean
j.green9669@me.com
Spit and polish

PoleKing

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2014, 09:05:29 pm »

Darren, i will send you over some with the cloths.     Tadgh

Cheers bud.
I'll rinse my plums in it then clean the wheels after ;D
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.