Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Art

Re: Office Cleaning Rates
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2006, 11:20:59 am »
At least I have got you all using the my flags, you now need to follow my pricing and the jobs complete ;D ;D ;D

Why not change flags to the same one i've got  ::)

D woods

« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2006, 11:45:13 am »
Hi Guys
I dont think it is fair to publish the web address of BSF, if he does not want
to show it .

garyj

« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2006, 11:47:30 am »
I think you are right Dave, thats why no one has so far or should.

Karl Wheeler

« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2006, 11:49:14 am »
I agree with you just wonded how you had seen his site

Prestige1

« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2006, 03:36:11 pm »
No I agree, We have had a good bit of banter, every one's enjoyed it. but  everyone has there right to remain private, but I will tell you the traffic on my site has gone up, shame its not been any customers ;D ;D
Who Dares Wins

Karl Wheeler

« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2006, 03:41:21 pm »
Hi Prestige
I've had loads of traffic on my site as well, jus waiting for the phone calls. You said you have seen BSF website did he send you the address?? after you made up..lol

D woods

« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2006, 04:37:26 pm »
Hi Guys
We have had a constant stream of hits on our website from this forum,
other cleaning contractors checking out the competiton.

Karl Wheeler

« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2006, 04:55:39 pm »
Hi
Have checked out your website myself. You seem to have a welll established business, have you been trading long? any advice you can give on the wpf systems? i have not branched into that area yet but it looks the way to go with the new health and safety laws. Do you find it a very competetive market.

Thanks
Karl

D woods

« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2006, 06:02:03 pm »
Hi Karl
We have been trading for 25 years, we started out as a window cleaning company and then got involved in daily office cleaning.

Ten years ago we gave up on office cleaning ( due to the low rates that
were being quoted ) and now only offer window cleaning services.

Karl Wheeler

« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2006, 06:13:22 pm »
Hi
So wfp is a profitable service if you can get the right contracts. Could is ask where you buy your equipment from?

Thanks
Karl

D woods

« Reply #110 on: May 04, 2006, 07:07:27 pm »
Hi Karl
WFP is very profitable we use Ionics and Omnipole

Karl Wheeler

« Reply #111 on: May 04, 2006, 07:12:11 pm »
What process do you use to quote for the contracts. Hourly rate, overall price..etc

thanks
Karl

BSF

« Reply #112 on: May 04, 2006, 07:35:48 pm »
Yes I thought that. he knows his stuff when it comes to web design, can't argue with him on that.

If thats a compliment,, gee thanks!

My website still states we do domestic cleaning as it needs updating, I studied and passed exams to qualify as a webmaster, I dont use web design programmes as I write the sites I have built from scratch using hyper text markup language (this is what all sites are written with) I am no designer,  I make more money from supplying cleaning services.
 I really do hate my site, but haven’t got the time to re-write it.

So I am in the process of employing a company to do it for me, I will still maintain/amend it myself though.

This isn’t the reason for hiding my profile, as I have said a lot of information can be sourced from a company’s details.

Regards ;D

BSF

What process do you use to quote for the contracts. Hourly rate, overall price..etc

thanks
Karl

As much as you can get away with, if its a takeover of contract, you would need to try and find out what the other company has been charging, their are ways to do this!

If you charm the decision maker enough, you might get away with charging a bit more ;D

Regards

BSF

Regards

BSF

Karl Wheeler

« Reply #113 on: May 04, 2006, 08:12:38 pm »
Hi BSF
Could i have a look at your site please, mine's there for you to view. You can send your address to my email if thats ok with you.

Thanks
Karl

Karl Wheeler

« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2006, 09:45:16 pm »
I like the nilco site not sure its your though, especially as you claim to be a cleaning company not supplier. But if you don't want reveal it i take the point  :)

BSF

« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2006, 10:45:04 pm »
SNA asked me a series of questions,,,, it was all military talk.    my replies followed............

Yes 16th/5th Queens Royal Lancers (recce)  ;D
Regards

BSF

BSF

« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2006, 10:49:23 pm »
Sorry I wasnt a  tankie, they were royal tank regiment, so in answer to your question no.

But like I said I was on CVRT's ;D
Regards

BSF

BSF

« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2006, 11:08:20 pm »
I think you might be thinking of the life guards & blues and royals,  same thing but they ride horses :(

I'm scared of horses ;D

Sorry if no one no’s what I’m on about, heres a bit of info to make it a bit clearer: I was on, combat vehicle reconnaissance tracked (cvrt)  

Tankies are a main battle tank regiment (mbt), our role was to go behind enemy lines to gather information about the enemy, then pass this on to the big guns,

They would then go in and use their 120mm rounds which could be…. heat (high explosive anti tank) heap (high explosive armoured piercing) hesh (high explosive squash head)

If this didn’t work I would have to use the Nilco which all CVRT’s are equipped with, but this was the last resort, the Geneva convention actually banned these because of their sheer power, I have post traumatic stress disorder from when I attacked the enemy with my nilco, you should have seen the size of the mark on his neck, it knocked me sick :o  
Regards

BSF

BSF

« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2006, 11:43:30 pm »
I'm pulling your leg, blues and royals & life guards (household cavalry) are armoured regiment's, but one unit of each is an armoured regiment, the second unit of each is the household cavalry mounted regiment, these do the ceremonial duties, its a dead easy job they only work on the queens birthday, but they do like horses ;D ;D alot...

All armoured regiments were once on horse back...  but only the elite use the Nilco's (me!).

I can change a bag with my eyes shut in four seconds :o

Regards

BSF

BSF

« Reply #119 on: May 04, 2006, 11:53:47 pm »
Sorry James, I didnt answer your question.

No I wasnt in Windsor with my regiment.

Are you x forces? or is it just the way you walk? ;D
Regards

BSF