Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Prestige1

Re: Office Cleaning Rates
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2006, 11:24:17 pm »
BSF
Not at all. I may be spoilt in the area in which I operate but I doubt it. One of my best domestic jobs is 6 girls for 2 hours weekly is £189 + Vat works out at over 15 per hour per girl. And the client is over the moon with the service we provide. I am making a good profit on my biggest Commercial job but it’s a night mare to manage, or I think it is, I don't want to go to much into that job as it wouldn’t take much for some one local to identify the job, but it’s linked to the above domestic job. You have to stick to your pricing strategy and me to my own. But I think if you focussed more on selling your business better you will command a better price, but then that’s just my opinion. Regards Phil
Who Dares Wins

Prestige1

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2006, 11:29:33 pm »
Well said Therapist, I couldn’t agree with your fine and intellectual reply. 10 out 10 for content and presentation.
Kind regards Phil
Who Dares Wins

BSF

« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2006, 11:33:04 pm »
Rob... Your back…. I thought I had explained the maths ;D

what's being referred to here can only be agency work.........with no employer liabilities

rob m

Rob stick to what you know, do I tell you how much to charge to clean a carpet or how to clean one?

Regards

BSF
Regards

BSF

garyj

« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2006, 11:34:57 pm »
If what phil is saying is true then its a lesson for all of us. I've just had a look at his website and he is in one of the poorest areas of the country.

I'm in one  of the richest, and I just would not get a look in at the prices he can charge, I know that for a fact.

I would be more than happy to quote £10 an hour for 60 hours per week, the profit margin is still there, at £13 an hour the job has gone to someone else. The difference is nearly 200 quid a week and over £750 a month  :o

A BIG  difference.

BSF

« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2006, 11:39:01 pm »
BSF
Not at all. I may be spoilt in the area in which I operate but I doubt it. One of my best domestic jobs is 6 girls for 2 hours weekly is £189 + Vat works out at over 15 per hour per girl. And the client is over the moon with the service we provide. I am making a good profit on my biggest Commercial job but it’s a night mare to manage, or I think it is, I don't want to go to much into that job as it wouldn’t take much for some one local to identify the job, but it’s linked to the above domestic job. You have to stick to your pricing strategy and me to my own. But I think if you focussed more on selling your business better you will command a better price, but then that’s just my opinion. Regards Phil

Well done Phil, thats 12hrs per week on one job ;D ;D ;D ;D not 60hrs
Regards

BSF

BSF

« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2006, 11:45:47 pm »
Can I throw my hat in hat ring?

Prestige has the most idealistic pricing, I wish we could all charge as much, perhaps we should!!

BSF has the most realistic pricing, and will get the job, and still make a healthy profit.

Prestige has the best picture, so I stole it.

I understand where Prestige is coming from, but in today's market BSF is on the button.

It is a good picture, thought I'd give it a try ;D
Regards

BSF

Prestige1

« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2006, 11:56:46 pm »
I don't know how you can scratch out a few figures on the back of a fAg packet and assume that I am making a load of cash on that one job. You make it sound so easy, it makes money sure it does but you need to appreciate other factors and expenses

. As for a poor area, I operate in 2 areas 70 miles apart from each other. One area has poor parts but the other is one of the most affluent areas in the country even better then Cheadle’s where you operate Paul.  And there you go again BSF (PAUL) disrespecting Rob’s view; do you have any idea on how you come across? Your postings are based on disrespecting everyone’s view because your way is the only way!

12hrs is his house 58 hrs is his office complex; one thing you will see in all my postings is truth, no need to exaggerate or mislead.
Who Dares Wins

Prestige1

« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2006, 11:57:43 pm »
Dont know whos who Now!!
Who Dares Wins

garyj

« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2006, 12:09:20 am »
I know, I'll change it back  tomorrow, but for now it looks patriotic.

Art

« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2006, 12:13:45 am »
 ;D ;D ;D Anyone know where i can get a St. Andrews cross from  ???

Prestige1

« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2006, 12:21:23 am »
Who Dares Wins

Art

« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2006, 12:28:45 am »
Thanks Phil  ;D ;D

BSF

« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2006, 12:32:53 am »
I don't know how you can scratch out a few figures on the back of a f*g packet and assume that I am making a load of cash on that one job. You make it sound so easy, it makes money sure it does but you need to appreciate other factors and expenses

. As for a poor area, I operate in 2 areas 70 miles apart from each other. One area has poor parts but the other is one of the most affluent areas in the country even better then Cheadle’s where you operate Paul.  And there you go again BSF (PAUL) disrespecting Rob’s view; do you have any idea on how you come across? Your postings are based on disrespecting everyone’s view because your way is the only way!

12hrs is his house 58 hrs is his office complex; one thing you will see in all my postings is truth, no need to exaggerate or mislead.

Phil I was being sarcastic ;D

My name isnt Paul, Phil. That was me posting undercover ;D ;D

Regards

BSF
Regards

BSF

Art

« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2006, 01:23:33 am »
Shake hands and call it a day, this argument is pointless.

Who likes my avatar  ??? ;D

garyj

« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2006, 01:54:57 am »
I prefer mine  ;)

garyj

« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2006, 01:59:16 am »
I've just changed mine  ???

Has everyone else got the same one or is my pc gone mad  ???

garyj

« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2006, 02:05:34 am »
Excellent website by the way BSF, one of the best I've seen, AND you did it yourself  :)

Prestige1

« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2006, 08:49:19 am »
Yes I thought that. he knows his stuff when it comes to web design, can't argue with him on that.
Who Dares Wins

Prestige1

« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2006, 08:51:13 am »
At least I have got you all using the my flags, you now need to follow my pricing and the jobs complete ;D ;D ;D
Who Dares Wins

Karl Wheeler

« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2006, 11:00:19 am »
Hi Guys, been following the posts with interest. What B.S.F website address?