Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Butler

is M Power unique
« on: October 23, 2014, 02:25:05 pm »
I know the usual sarcastic comments will come and the anti cleantalk comments BUT honestly i use M Power all the time and always get great results.....
Do prochem or any other brand do anything similar that is anywhere near as good?

Doug Holloway

Re: is M Power unique
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 02:36:57 pm »
Hi Stephen

I'm sure I have heard that Nemesis is the same product or very close.

As for Chemspec and Prochem they don't seem to think the colloid route is one they want to go down.

Cheers

Doug

John Kelly

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 03:30:18 pm »
Mpower is not unique. We sell the same stuff but ours is called BioClean. These type of products are manufactured from plant extracts. They are basically detergents made from plants. To the best of my knowledge nobody in the UK manufactures this type of product as the raw ingredients are unavailable economically.

*Hector*

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 03:30:46 pm »
I used to use M power all the time...

I now use Nemesis (last bit left) and Bio clean from John..

Both just as good in my opinion...
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

mark shannon

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 03:40:44 pm »
So which Bioclean or Nemesis is the same as M Power

John Kelly

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 03:55:05 pm »
The original product was called Nemesis "Super" now called Nemesis BioClean.

neil 47

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 04:04:53 pm »
fro what i can gather they are all colloid cleaners and don't vary a great deal only on price, I might be wrong

I have used Mpower for about 3 months now along side my usual pre sprays and have nearly finished a 10l tub .

I have used it on fabrics and carpets and it has performed well every time once i got used to the ratios .

It just seems to good to be true it clears odours and dilutes to 120/1 , its non toxic,no residue no enzymes .

I have a full tub off shockwave thats only been used to compare agaist mpower and it made no diffrence ,

So im sold on it .

I must add though I vac well before every job, and then pre spray and agitate with rotary then thinly pre spray again.

by the time ive done this and left it to dwell the carpets look clean.

I then extract using a magma inline heater , but of late have been just using cold water and as long as its not a minger there is no difference in the finished carpet appearance .

So From a health point and customer usp it works all round for me , and will be using colloid cleaners for a long time

ps steve they seem to use it a lot more in the us for cleaning aircraft
IICRC

Steven Butler

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 04:13:45 pm »
Ive done another job today where the pet dog has peed all over the living room. I use it same as Neil and after agitation it looked clean, after extracting the carpet looked new.
Its honestly never failed me.

tim handley

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 05:17:17 pm »
works for me as well..........................    although on real mingers i go down a different route...
 bioclean looks interesting, and  a tenner cheaper!!!!

garry22

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2014, 05:32:56 pm »
It just seems to good to be true it clears odours and dilutes to 120/1 , its non toxic,no residue no enzymes .

I agree Neil. I could not get on with it at all until I tried it at the full dilution. As soon as I used it at 1: 120 instead of about 1: 80, the results were far better.

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 07:07:44 pm »
Chemspecs closest equivalent would be One Clean Green.

Its not exactly the same base chemisty but it cleans in the same way as a colloidal.

creighton foyle

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2014, 07:25:38 pm »
Jamie i thought you were on hols tip monday

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2014, 07:30:21 pm »
I am.

creighton foyle

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2014, 07:40:42 pm »
just can't keep away can you ?.

gwrightson

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2014, 08:15:23 pm »
I know the usual sarcastic comments will come and the anti cleantalk comments BUT honestly i use M Power all the time and always get great results.....
Do prochem or any other brand do anything similar that is anywhere near as good?

Steven.

it appears your very happy with m power?
Why the question?  Either you want to find a cheaper version? Why bother, for the sake of a few pence!!
         or                Your not really getting great results  ;)  and your looking for something better!!
         or                Your are what amounts to placement advertising!! 

Hmmmm I Wonder

Geoff.
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

stuart_clark

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2014, 08:34:06 pm »
Well I tried m power, it has its uses but not many compared to traditional chemicals
its Chemspec all the way for me

stuart

Steven Butler

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2014, 09:06:16 pm »
Geoff,
Is this a forum?....yep....
Why have i posted this.....??
Cus i can!

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2014, 09:26:53 pm »
careful - he will be asking you to swap some Bio Clean for his Rotary machine he can't use next  ;D