This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Darranvps

Which Gutter Vac System
« on: October 14, 2014, 06:32:57 pm »
We are looking for the best and strongest/durable gutter vac system - what are your thoughts?

jd services

Re: Which Gutter Vac System
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 06:50:02 pm »
I bought my first one off Gutter Cleaning Systems in Norwich. It's been excellent and paid for itself quickly. I've just ordered a second one with carbon poles because the ali ones are fine but heavy on the larger jobs. I'll be keeping the first one because it still works perfectly and has done hundreds of jobs now.

The guys at Gutter Cleaning Systems are friendly and helpful too. I think the prices they charge are fair. Good company in my opinion.

Aqua Power Solutions

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 06:56:41 pm »
Darren , i have a VT9000 . 90 ltr capacity , 3 x 1000 watt motors very durable and robust ,
One of the lads even dropped it down some steps and apart from replacing a castor wheel still going strong
www.v-tuf.com  They have a UK sales office in Lincoln . Ed

Aqua Power Solutions external property maintenance 01423 541 400 Mobile 0752 158 3240  Visit our Facebook page for examples of our work https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Power-Solutions-332485570200950/

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 07:29:29 pm »
Omni vac - best power sucks better than a Thai bride.

5 years and still going, but higher price tag.

I understand that nilfisk do a 3000 watt vacuum that sucks and blows which Lee prior has reccomended to me

HTH

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

sunshine windows

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 08:32:47 pm »
Just wanted to keep this thread going, as I'm looking too.

What about sky vac?
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

premier window cleaners

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 09:22:01 pm »
We've got omni vac 4200wats, great suction.
Give us a ring if you need anymore info

Jonathan

cleaning4usussex

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 10:04:14 pm »
Omnipole gutter vac 😃😃😃😃😃

Darranvps

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2014, 04:03:47 am »
HI All
Thanks
We have two/three Omni VAcs/Poles and 1 grippa vac - my lads prefer the Grippa Vacuum but the 20 metre carbon fibre poles are rubbish - they are light weight but at 20 metres they often snap - we have replaced 8 sections this year!

Omnipole - we have the older systems - 3 years old - metal poles which are heavy but I suppose they have lasted well enough....

I have looked at Spacevac - which go up to 16 metres - has anyone tried these?

I will take a look at some of the suggestions - Thanks

Which Cameras do you prefer?

Smudger

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2014, 10:22:03 am »
Darran, if your omni vacs are ok why not just but 2" carbon poles, we did this last month and the difference is amazing can easily do 4 storeys more or less one handed
I can give you a link to a supplier/manufacturer who is under half the cost of the retailers

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

cleaning4usussex

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2014, 12:48:54 pm »
Hi Darren do the carbon poles bend like the telescopic ally ones when I have a large lean too I have to go over and have 3 poles extended it all gets a bit bendy and very hard work especially if full all the time you are under the gutters it's no problem are the carbon ones much better?
Jamie

Smudger

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2014, 12:59:20 pm »
Yes there is bend, but nothing like a WFP telescopic all the sections are 2 inch diameter (wall thickness 1.5mm) so are very stable.

Yesterday the guys were doing some terraced house gutters and actually did the neighbouring properties all from one garden. That would never have been the case with Ali poles

Darran

Darranvps

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2014, 01:41:58 pm »
Hi Darren

Send us a link please  ;D

They usually snap when they are at 15 - 20 metres  :o

Smudger

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2014, 01:57:24 pm »

Darranvps

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2014, 08:56:34 pm »
Cheers Darran

wpclean

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2014, 08:58:28 pm »

marc

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2014, 11:36:44 pm »
I'm currently looking at the skyvac anyone on here have one as a package it looks good but pricey marc

mick hay

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2014, 08:26:03 am »
I'm currently looking at the skyvac anyone on here have one as a package it looks good but pricey marc

i got the sky vac 75ltr commercial. Well pleased with it, its cleared gutters that resembled the hanging gardens of babylon!!

Id recommend it  :)

Total shine cleaning services

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2014, 09:40:16 am »
why don't you scource the actual vacs yourselves, the space vac and skyvac are nikfisks, the skyvac 75 is the nikfisk alto, £674 inclusive of vat on machine mart,grab your own poles of smudgers link, not sure if you would need to mess with the hose port and widen it but someone on here must have done this
anyone.?

Graham

lal

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2014, 09:42:27 am »
 I all so bought the Skyvac 75Ltr commercial a couple of months ago, have done a few jobs with it and very
 pleased with it, a great piece of kit.

Best regards
 Lal

Tom-01

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2014, 10:02:39 am »
I got the SkyVac Industrial 85 with maximum amount of poles and camera etc last year, really good machine: http://www.spinaclean.com/industrial-gutter-cleaning-machines.asp

Although after seeing the GoPro cameras and picture quality I think I will swap to that.

Yes you can by everything separately and save some money but I prefer to deal with just one company for everything and their customer service has been excellent.