This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Freedom Trolley Mk3
« on: April 10, 2006, 08:50:58 pm »
Hi all

We are constantly listening to feedback from our customers for the Freedom trolley system and we are always looking for ways to improve. You can never be perfect with anything but we feel we have made another major step forward with some redesign. All of the previous good points are still there. What we have done is basically to move the centre of gravity so that it is even easier to move the trolley around. We have moved the wheels back and lowered the the base of the trolley. Now when you have a full 25 ltr container on you basically feel no weight to support. Also because the wheels are further back clearance when going up or down steps is improved. We have been trialling it for almost a month now with great results. Anyway here is what the latest incarnation is:

Sorry about the pic quality  :-[

One by product of the redesign is that it takes up even less space when folded down. Here's a pic to see what I mean:

One great advantage we have is that because we hand build the Freedom trolley we have the flexibility needed to constantly re-appraise and improve where possible.

Hope you like it as much as we do  :)

Cheers

Andrew

jouk45

Re: Freedom Trolley Mk3
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 09:08:44 pm »
very nice andrew, how do you know when your water is getting low as the containers are not clear. or can you see the water level in them.jouk45

stuart howes

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 09:43:09 pm »
hi andrew              very cool    will your new double water butt thing fit on this new trolley?

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 09:44:47 pm »
Hi Jouk.

We use the green container coz the pics are taken against a white background. If we used the normal containers they would blend in too much. Also if you use flash to take pics or have the sun in the backround you get bad reflection. We haven't supplied the green ones for a long time now.

Yes Stu they will still fit.  Shipping out all of the back orders for them by the end of this week mate. :)

Andrew

jouk45

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 09:47:48 pm »
thanksandrew, i was just courious. ::)

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 09:51:00 pm »
You are welcome Jouk :)

I always enjoy reading your posts here and there. You know what it's like when you just dont want to stop making things better  ;D  Kinda addictive isnt it?

Andrew

jouk45

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 09:59:13 pm »
lol yes, andrew its going to get even better, i have two new backpack ideas that am working on. and all the backpack users are going to love them. pics coming soon to a  www.d.co.uk near you lol,jouk45 ;D

ronaldo

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 10:14:08 pm »
And whilst your on Andrew i would like to say that i,m well pleased with the set up it works very well and ive got houses with deep steps and i havent had any trouble in negotiating any of these. Great piece of equipment and would be an asset to any wc. Many thanks for your support over the last couple of months Ronaldo.
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

brett walker

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 10:30:57 pm »
Hi Andrew

is there much difference in the old trolley and the new one?

Im jealous now ive got the  05 model and not the 06

Have you still got the same email address, ive sent you a couple of emails and had no relpy.  Debbie rang the office a couple of weeks ago and got told the add on would be delivered early last week, as there was one being finished on the friday before.

I can appreciate youve been very busy they seem to be selling like hot cross buns

please keep me informed

regards

Brett

ronaldo

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 10:34:49 pm »
Lets just say Brett ive got the new model and my pals got the old one and he,d swap his for mine anyday. But like he said he,d still never swap it for his ladders though.

brett walker

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 10:39:14 pm »
Thanks ronaldo youve really cheered me up :'(

No i dont go up ladders anymore 8)

the pole is the only way up ;)

Brett

ronaldo

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 10:45:12 pm »
Brett. Got my backpack aswell now so i,ll be taking him out for a test drive tomorrow and hopefully this should make all the awkward ones i had with the trolley a lot easier and quicker. :)

Pole2pole

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 10:46:49 pm »
Brett.Maybe if we tell everyone what a wonderful, easy to use, troublefree, value for money piece of kit...........Andy will give us a free upgrade  ;)
Oh...and how at Christmas...........people tell you how "christmassy" the trolley looks with its "red" design with "green" containers. I'm gonna put some tinsel on mine this year. Maybe stick a fairy on the end of my pole  ;D

Pole2pole

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 10:49:52 pm »
Shhhhhhhh. That sounded rude.....but i think i got away with it  ;D

brett walker

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006, 10:53:50 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

brett

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2006, 11:17:46 pm »
Brett.

Sorry mate. Been having a few probs with my puter.. Honest!!!!

We had hoped to get all the add-ons out last week but still haven't been able to get even one out  :'(  Havin said that they are all made now and are ready to be coated and baked at gas mark 9 for 20 mins tomorrow.  :) I forgot its bl**dy long bank holiday this weekend so friday will be a no go for pick up/delivery. Hopefully though we will ship them before end of Thurs.

Did someone mention free?  :'(  Cmon you lot. Give me a break. OK then.. brett and Dino get free tinsel for Xmas to decorate their trolleys for Xmas  ;D

Big hearted ole me  :)

Pole2pole

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2006, 11:22:24 pm »
Andrew............I am gonna hold you to that  ;D I love a freeby me............. ;)

brett walker

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2006, 11:45:03 pm »
Andrew

your generosity is overwhelming  ;D

i'll have the silver tinsel thanks  8)

dont mention christmas i havent paid last years off yet :-X

Brett

stoner

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2006, 07:12:25 am »
hi andrew
i know you were having problems earlier, whats the waiting time for delivery of the mk 3.

brett walker

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2006, 07:34:09 am »
hi andrew
i know you were having problems earlier, whats the waiting time for delivery of the mk 3.

:-X lol  :-X

brett