This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bee-klean

Wfp trolly
« on: August 20, 2014, 09:46:04 am »
Anyone no where we can buy the actual trolly from. Without the pump etc

groundhog

Re: Wfp trolly
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 11:35:46 am »
Are people seriously still using trolleys?!!!  :o

Michael Peterson

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 12:14:09 pm »
Pure freedom will sell you one for about 160 if you call up other than that they are really easy to make buy a foldable trolly and a tool box,  backpack is far better though

Suffolkcleaners

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 05:44:04 pm »
I was under the impression pure freedom trolleys were about £400 - 450  michael?

H20cleaning

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 08:28:18 pm »
Build your own... I sack barrow, battery and pump box, flow control and a few fittings... My dad knocked one up in about 30mins when my van broke last week

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 08:35:30 pm »
Are people seriously still using trolleys?!!!  :o

::)roll

rosskesava

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 11:43:09 pm »
Build your own... I sack barrow, battery and pump box, flow control and a few fittings... My dad knocked one up in about 30mins when my van broke last week

Totally agree except for the flow controller. Buy a voltage regulator from ebay for a 12V motor - £3 to £5.

Sack barrow, barrel, bit of wood for switch, etc, ebay pump, 12aH battery, wire, connectors for hose, plus a few other bits, £100 tops.

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Immaculate windows

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 07:36:31 am »
I bought a trolley 'carcass' ie wheels with trolley, no pump/battery/hose etc (as mine had finally bitten the dust after many years) from purefreedom a couple years back for-as michael said- £160.

Original pump still going strong btw  ;D

Jonny 87

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2014, 08:01:44 am »
I feel that for a residential round the optimum setup is;

Van mount with tank and 100m mini bore reel

+

Trolley set up made from a backpack.

This means you can use the trolley to save you carrying the backpack but then if you have awkward or very tight access you can just unclip the back pack and carry it round.

Buy the gardiners backpack or similar and just stick it onto a trolley. Sorted.
No messing with your own pump and flow controll etc, it's all in one box for less than £100 (plus cost of the trolley itself)

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Window Lickers

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 09:06:47 am »
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

johnny bravo

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 03:32:45 pm »
its bad enough with a hose from a backpack around gardens,i dread to think of 100m hose in / out reeling all day. snapping flowers and plants.
backpack out of vehicle,   a lot stress free.
all better than ladders though.

id have sold up a couple of years ago if i didnt get into wfp cleaning.

H20cleaning

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 05:28:12 pm »
Its not always like that mate, you jus reel out what you need so its loose then pull it round the back of house. Usually plant pot etc dont move unless it gets caught right around it.
I have just worked with a trolly for 4 days and it was my worst 4 days ever working i hated it with a passion!

Richard Shepherd

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2014, 08:52:08 pm »

Totally agree except for the flow controller. Buy a voltage regulator from ebay for a 12V motor - £3 to £5.

Sack barrow, barrel, bit of wood for switch, etc, ebay pump, 12aH battery, wire, connectors for hose, plus a few other bits, £100 tops.

[/quote]

Excuse my ignorance (don't understand electrics) why the voltage regulator??

Mike #1

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2014, 09:35:50 pm »
Best set up for residential is van mount with 100m of hose .

Then get rid of awkward access houses and replace with 2 more and save spending a £100 or more on backpack . Mike

gregmyster

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2014, 11:25:43 pm »
I have the pure freedom trolley with no pump or anythink on it as I have converted to a van mount I also have 14 25 litre containers and 2 water buts with a connection between them . I am going to sell this lot so if you want it or any of it let me know. i live in Northwich in Cheshire I would send via courier but I don't know what it would cost I would prefer someone to just pick up really.

groundhog

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 11:31:44 am »
I have the pure freedom trolley with no pump or anythink on it as I have converted to a van mount I also have 14 25 litre containers and 2 water buts with a connection between them . I am going to sell this lot so if you want it or any of it let me know. i live in Northwich in Cheshire I would send via courier but I don't know what it would cost I would prefer someone to just pick up really.
No!!! Don't do it!!!!!  :(