This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

carl stanton

what do you think??
« on: April 03, 2006, 11:43:26 pm »
i am i am going to get a wfp, so to pay for it and generate more income i am going to do a large scale campaign of conservatory cleaning, so what do you think of my draft leaflet??
   i stress it is a draft!   and needs some work!

Paul Coleman

Re: what do you think??
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 07:08:31 am »
i am i am going to get a wfp, so to pay for it and generate more income i am going to do a large scale campaign of conservatory cleaning, so what do you think of my draft leaflet??
   i stress it is a draft!   and needs some work!

Good layout Carl.
I think you need to use a font that is easier to read without effort though.

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 07:18:00 am »
My suggestion would be to have a before and after picture and use 3 or 4 short sentences rather than 6 "buzz words" which on first look dont make much sense.

We will remove all the dirt and debris and will clean and polish your whole consevatory.
All styles of conservatory can be cleaned in a safe manner.
Call now for a quote, 20% off with this flyer.

(Inflate your price by 35% first, I would suggest £150 for the one in your picture, inc windows)
You might want to get a conservatory ladder first.

Bear

carl stanton

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 02:12:52 pm »
agreed on the font was thinking that my self as i was stairing at it for a few hrs last night  ::)
have a whole house upvc clean up soon bear and think it is nice and green for befor and after pics, just wanted to copile a leaflet now, then think on a little campeigne! as few or no one does around here in a 'profesional' way. thank you for your time and input
carl  ;D