This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tonyoliver

30 pound an hour its true unless.........
« on: July 03, 2014, 05:37:25 pm »
 your an idiot like me................
got a new job today in Clapham London took an hour to get there and an hour to get home again job took an hour  and a half
   so far so good........ price £75.00 ok gets gear  reeled out put £ 5.00 in the parking meter was really hot and bothered  but forgot to get the ticket out of the machine  looked back remembered my mistake and in two min parking  ticket on window cost of ticket £65.oo
 all that for £10.00 so remember it isn't the rate for the job its how you are able to keep the folding in your pocket and not in people like the councils and government just so they can pay off people who sit on their bums all day 

Window Lickers

Re: 30 pound an hour its true unless.........
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 05:48:12 pm »
Your fault, you shouldn't have put £5.00 in the meter in the first place. That way you'd have given yourself a 50% pay rise as you would be £15.00 better off and not £10.00. And without doing anything.

Next time, remember, don't put any money in the meter.

Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Ste b

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 05:50:17 pm »
If youv still got your ticket out of machine inform the council that you had a ticket but it must of fell out of view. This is what i done and they cancelled the fine
The purpose of life is to have a life full of purpose

*Hector*

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 05:55:09 pm »
On the other hand I had to clean 3 static caravans that have been put on the estate (farm estate where I live) for the summer labour students.

1 1/2 hours to clean all carpets... caravans 1 minute walk from my door.... £150 cash for the job.....

;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

tonyoliver

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 05:56:27 pm »
thanks lickers   for the wisdom you cant all be stupid as me :'(

andyM

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 05:59:21 pm »
On the other hand I had to clean 3 static caravans that have been put on the estate (farm estate where I live) for the summer labour students.

1 1/2 hours to clean all carpets... caravans 1 minute walk from my door.... £150 cash for the job.....

;D ;D

Ah so you live on one of those static caravan sites for the old people?  :P
Thought as much.  ;D
One of the Plebs

Window Lickers

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 06:06:42 pm »
He only had to clean them because he'd wet himself. His bag leaked apparently :)
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.