Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tonner0

Carpet cleaning network
« on: June 30, 2014, 06:06:23 pm »
Has anybody come across Carpet cleaning network? Marketing people, I had several emails and then a phone call telling me  they could find me 20 new jobs a month (yes, we have heard it all before). They would provide a website, get me at the top of Google listings and do the adwords for me, charging a one off £500 and then £100 a month and for at least the first two months £120 for the adwords. I negotiated the £500 down to £420 but it is still sounding expensive to me even though there is no contract. I just wondered if anyone on here uses them or has heard of them. Apparently they work for Chem Dry and are talking with Servicemaster currently.

garry22

Re: Carpet cleaning network
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 08:21:21 pm »
I had emails from them which I deleted. I don't remember them even having a website at the time.

Mike Gwilliam

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 08:46:11 pm »
Number of companies in our network: 125

Number of sales orders within the last 30 days: 4382

Number of testimonials: 1 :-(

have I ever seen or heard of them in google search results: no

Is it it an adwords sales campaign.....probably but you could do that yourself

Should you keep your money? well they only have one testimonial from 125 companies with 4382 sales in the last month :-(

garry22

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 04:09:30 pm »
Apparently, they are an offshoot of Digital Incubator - allegedly ... "Britain's top digital marketing firm", whose site has three whole pages indexed by Google.

They were derived from this company    http://www.carservicingnetwork      .co.uk/servicing-sales_about_us.html  

It's not for me.

tonner0

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 08:31:22 pm »
Thanks for your replies Gary and Mike. Interesting. Still very dubious, probably give it a miss. So many marketing people contacting me now, it's hard to know what to do for the best!