This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KLEENAWAY

Anyone got a biggish pump for sale?
« on: June 23, 2014, 11:15:26 pm »
Iv got a  trailer mounted twin cylinder ruggerinni diesel, about 20hp. Anyone got a decent sized pump for sale to go on this? Its got the usual 15lpm 200bar general pump on it at the moment but i want something bigger

Danny

Matt Gibson

Re: Anyone got a biggish pump for sale?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 07:27:47 am »
You can buy a 21lpm interpump. Brand new for about £400
http://www.allpressuresprayersdirect.co.uk

Got mine from there.

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 08:58:49 am »
You can buy a 21lpm interpump. Brand new for about £400
http://www.allpressuresprayersdirect.co.uk

Got mine from there.

Cheers matt. What pump did you get, 202? Im thinking of getting a 252 as it only needs 14 hp. I was thinking of trying to push it with a 2525 (25lpm at 250 bar) but it needs 18hp and i dont want to have the engine on full whack

Danny

Matt Gibson

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 11:27:40 am »
I just got a 202 mate, gives good flow for rinsing, and havent had too much trouble with customers water supply not keeping up. If i need to restrict the flow, i just change nozzles. I was going to get a 30lpm pump for it and split the operators but the way my machine is set up, i cant adjust the revs.

202 is more than enough for all domestic and most commercial work.

PWP

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 12:28:42 pm »
I sell these if interested.

Cheers
Luke
Supply to trade and public all you need from complete pressure washers (electric, petrol and diesel), spare parts, accessories, pumps, engines and fittings.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 07:51:06 pm »
I have one of these for sale.

http://www.catpumps.com/products/pdfs/650_C.pdf

£300 inc P&P

Notice it runs at 1000rpm so you will  need a  pulley drive, this is the cream of HP pumps and would cost in the £1000s to buy new

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 09:41:10 am »
I just got a 202 mate, gives good flow for rinsing, and havent had too much trouble with customers water supply not keeping up. If i need to restrict the flow, i just change nozzles. I was going to get a 30lpm pump for it and split the operators but the way my machine is set up, i cant adjust the revs.

202 is more than enough for all domestic and most commercial work.

Your probably right mate but it would p i s s me off if i wanted a bit more power and couldnt knowing that the engine could do it

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 09:41:54 am »
I sell these if interested.

Cheers
Luke

I went on your site and couldn't see any prices for them mate

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 09:45:20 am »
I have one of these for sale.

http://www.catpumps.com/products/pdfs/650_C.pdf

£300 inc P&P

Notice it runs at 1000rpm so you will  need a  pulley drive, this is the cream of HP pumps and would cost in the £1000s to buy new

Looks good mate. What hp is needed to power it? How old is it and has it ever been serviced (seals and valves)?

Only issue is messing about with the pulley size and having to pay the plant guys sort it

Danny

Mike Halliday

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2014, 12:57:48 pm »
I bought 6 of these pumps from a company that serviced fire surpresent systems on oil rigs, they were fitted for 2yrs but never used ( there was'nt a fire) they had to be changed when the warrentee ran out.  due to insurance reason they could not use a pump that had ran out of warrantee

The one I am selling is the one that I have used for 6months but the engine went it worked perfectly upto that piont.

According to the specs you need 18hp

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2014, 04:58:04 pm »
I bought 6 of these pumps from a company that serviced fire surpresent systems on oil rigs, they were fitted for 2yrs but never used ( there was'nt a fire) they had to be changed when the warrentee ran out.  due to insurance reason they could not use a pump that had ran out of warrantee

The one I am selling is the one that I have used for 6months but the engine went it worked perfectly upto that piont.

According to the specs you need 18hp

Im not sure if that is too big now  ::)roll

I will need to speak to the plant engineers and see what they say about it and roughly how much they would charge me to sort it.

How did you feed it with water? Twin feed by gravity or sucking its own?

Danny

Mike Halliday

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2014, 07:34:36 pm »
Single, gravity fed.

I can't post a picture but can email you one which show one of the pumps mounted belt driven

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2014, 09:46:24 pm »
Single, gravity fed.

I can't post a picture but can email you one which show one of the pumps mounted belt driven

Please mate Daniel@kleenawaycleaning.co.uk

The pump you are selling does it come with the belt pulley attached to the pump? Also an unloader?

Danny

Mike Halliday

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 10:08:07 pm »
And a chocolate cake, and a puppy.......anything else you want with it?

No its a pump only ;)

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2014, 10:52:51 pm »
And a chocolate cake, and a puppy.......anything else you want with it?

No its a pump only ;)

Haha im just thinking if the engine has gone bang and its the last pump you have like that, whats the point in breaking it all down and it going to waste  ;) ;D

C'mon mike....the war of the roses ended a long time ago! No need to bear grudges  ;D

Danny

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 10:06:51 pm »
C'mon mike, will you sell it with the pulley wheel and unloader? How much for em?

Danny

Mike Halliday

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2014, 06:51:58 am »
Yes the pulley wheel can come with it as it is ratio is for a 3500rpm and the next machine I will fit these pumps ( I still have 3 of them) on is a water cooled diesel which runs at 2500rpm.

My uploader is fitted into a block on bowser so was independent of the machine so that us in use with the new machine iVe fitted

The cost is as quoted £300 plus the p&p

Mike Halliday

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2014, 01:39:15 pm »
Sorry Danny,

Pump no longer for sale, decided to fit it onto another engine I have sitting in the garage.

To be truthfull I miss using  it :'( :'(  been using a cat 45 and it's been peeing me off with the lack of power.

going to drop it off at the engineers and get it fitted to  a 24hp kubuto water cooled diesel  I have laying spare