This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tom White

Re: Facelift Phoenix new clamps
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2014, 12:11:58 am »
Well I've had a rest from here for 3 years, and still the loaded promotion of gardiner poles are still here!!

Yeh, we like Gardiner poles.  And?  I have nothing what-so-ever to gain by saying I like Gardiner poles; I have no vested interest in Alex, his company, or anything.

But I do like his poles.

He's also a helpful member of the forum.  He doesn't pay for advertising either (as far as I'm aware); he just lets his customers do that for him.

rosskesava

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2014, 12:15:39 am »
And no I do not work for facelift

I own ct east ltd and PolarBrite

Now you know.... And I think I'll stick around

I hope you have a thick skin.

My post was based on loaded slatings from one view personnel... Only people offended are people that are one pole viewed...

So what's the best way to change that view?

We all already know this is a pro Gardiners forum party because of the products and partly because Alex Gardiner is a perfect diplomat when he uses this forum.

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

craig trevain

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2014, 12:16:56 am »
Thankyou tosh, most informative, however I can only comment on the amount of face to face chat I have at my trade counter who are bigging up the poles I sell, hence my first comment, which seem to offend, and coarse much defence talk, good luck with your pole choice and I'm glad you like... But again my comment was regarding the feed back I hear within a non forum environment ...

craig trevain

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2014, 12:19:43 am »
Ross , I think I'll be ok...

Tom White

« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2014, 12:22:12 am »
Thankyou tosh, most informative, however I can only comment on the amount of face to face chat I have at my trade counter who are bigging up the poles I sell, hence my first comment, which seem to offend, and coarse much defence talk, good luck with your pole choice and I'm glad you like... But again my comment was regarding the feed back I hear within a non forum environment ...

I think if your customers praised your equipment, that would carry far more weight than you bigging them up.  I don't get that trustworthy glow from you; you can say what you want but it doesn't mean it's true.  

However if multiple customers of yours praised your gear on the forum, then that would be a different story.

I suggest you read some of Alex's back posts and find out how to post here as a supplier; if your intention is to troll, you're doing great, but if your intention is to advertise your gear, you're failing miserably.

rosskesava

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2014, 12:26:01 am »
Ross , I think I'll be ok...

Good luck mate.

Remember though an old saying 'you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar'.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

craig trevain

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2014, 12:30:51 am »
Intention is not to advertise or troll ... My comment was about my experience, I do get gardiner pole users come into the shop who praise that pole, however my comment was to do with my experience regarding the pole in the title, I'm by no means on here to advertise .

I'm 42 been in the cleaning business since I was 16, and it's grown quite well without any business advise from the above personel, so again thankyou tosh, but I think I'll be ok....

I won't talk on this subject any more how ever all my above comments stand...

Tom White

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2014, 12:32:40 am »
Ben will be back in a couple of days to start nipping at your ankles again.

Beware!  ;D

AuRavelling79

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2014, 05:51:44 am »
My post was based on loaded slatings from one view personnel... Only people offended are people that are one pole viewed...

Is English your first language, Craig? You're doing quite well if it's not.

5/10 maybe?
It's a game of three halves!

tlwcs

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2014, 07:31:35 am »
And no I do not work for facelift

I own ct east ltd and PolarBrite

Now you know.... And I think I'll stick around

Welcome back Craig
I have missed your posts.
Could you please have your next meltdown before the world cup starts?
Tony (off to do some real work)

gary999

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2014, 07:50:15 am »
I dont use any manufacturers poles,i prefer to make my own and
eve though i find the Gardiners fan club boring and mildly irritating,if
i was to buy a pole from a supplier it would more or likely be Gardiners.

Definately at this point wouldnt be facelift as the representation
of themselves on this forum is appalling.

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2014, 08:22:32 am »
Ben will be back in a couple of days to start nipping at your ankles again.

Beware!  ;D

I'm sure he will be devastated and worried sick to have that aggressive little twerp "nipping" at his ankles.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2014, 08:52:54 am »
So, to summarize- in three years & one thread, nothing's changed!!

To his credit though, this time Craig has just managed to stop short of telling us to look on company house website to see how well he's doing or telling us what expensive vehicles he has bought for his wife to prove it etc etc!! ::)roll ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2014, 08:53:39 am »
Come on, give Craig a break.
He's only saying that the industrious use his poles.
Does that mean that they are hard work, then? Heavy? Difficult clamps?  ;D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dave Willis

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2014, 10:16:43 am »
No it means they are so overpriced that you can't afford to take a day off if you buy one.

G Griffin

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2014, 04:26:20 pm »
I do think some of Gardiners' competitors do Gardiners' advertising for them. But some of the  Gardiners' sycophancy is nauseating.
I don't use them, either, but might do in the future. 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dave Willis

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2014, 04:39:47 pm »
I had a burger the other day - must have had a bit of sycophancy in it. I was chucking up all night.

G Griffin

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2014, 05:36:25 pm »
There could have been. Don't eat burgers.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Pete Thompson

« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2014, 06:47:20 pm »
Is someone going to tell us what is new about the facelift clamps then???!

Can't believe I've read through this boring argumentative thread and no-one's yet said what it is about them that's different!

dd

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2014, 07:16:22 pm »
I am with you Pete. Seems a lot of people on here prefer to get involved in character assassination rather than make genuine contributions. I like Gardiner poles but also want to see the Facelift range succeed, can only be good for us as users.