This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

craig trevain

Re: Facelift Phoenix new clamps
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2014, 10:49:08 pm »
My market is aimed at people who work, so again i'm safe in the knowledge that my clients who WORK are the ones to listen too, as they are truly testing the products, as sitting on a computer throughout the day does not appeal to these industrious people.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2014, 10:57:32 pm »
My market is aimed at people who work, so again i'm safe in the knowledge that my clients who WORK are the ones to listen too, as they are truly testing the products, as sitting on a computer throughout the day does not appeal to these industrious people.

::)roll
It's a game of three halves!

koopmaster

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2014, 11:22:11 pm »
Thank you for those who have taken the time to give us some great feedback on the FaceLift products since we arrived back on the scene 2 years ago..

The Phoenix has done well and we are already planning some fantastic upgrades...
What upgrade?

self adjusting clamps?
better end cap?
clamps that stay on?

thats all I can think off. 

rosskesava

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2014, 11:24:15 pm »

Yes, well, errrr, erm.

Sorry Craig, but you have proved a point there entirely.

So are you saying that window cleaners like me don't WORK, notice the capitals as per your posting, or that somehow how you come across doesn't matter or affect your business?

Also, so I sit on a computer all day?

And I'm not industrious?

So you here with me 24 hours a day?

Sorry mate, after reading what you wrote above I now wouldn't bother to think about buying a facelift pole.

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

ben M

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2014, 11:26:46 pm »

Yes, well, errrr, erm.

So are you saying that window cleaners like me don't WORK, notice the capitals as per your posting, or that somehow how you come across doesn't matter or affect your business?

And I'm not industrious?

Sorry mate, after reading what you wrote above I now wouldn't bother to think about buying a facelift pole.

+1 who are you Craig?

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2014, 11:29:57 pm »

Yes, well, errrr, erm.

And I'm not industrious?

+1 who are you Craig?

He's just another "Gardiner success" wannabe!! ;D

PoleKing

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2014, 11:35:14 pm »

Lol.
Alex is logged on here almost constantly during the day.
He isn't successful in any way, is he? ::)roll
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

ben M

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2014, 11:37:16 pm »

Mod note: Swearing is not allowed on the forum.

PoleKing

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2014, 11:39:54 pm »
Deleted

Stop beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel Benny. ;D

ben M

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2014, 11:41:15 pm »
Deleted; this is getting tedious.

only being honest, what do you think? ;D

PoleKing

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2014, 11:46:20 pm »
Did you really have to quote it again?

I would say you're very astute sir.
This came up the other week. In my opinion suppliers and other shiners need to portray a different type of personality on here-almost regardless of what their thinking.
There have been some reall tw@ty posts to Alex but he's never been anything than the ultimate professional in reply.
Even the whole 'china pole' thread.
Even if one doesn't like their products, Alex (IMO) sets the bench mark for professionalism on a forum.

craig trevain

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2014, 11:47:31 pm »
Right...... Ben m ...... M = why be shifty with your second name....?

ben M

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2014, 11:49:18 pm »
No swearing

I would say you're very astute sir.
This came up the other week. In my opinion suppliers and other shiners need to portray a different type of personality on here-almost regardless of what their thinking.
There have been some reall tw@ty posts to Alex but he's never been anything than the ultimate professional in reply.
Even the whole 'china pole' thread.
Even if one doesn't like their products, Alex (IMO) sets the bench mark for professionalism on a forum.
i couldn't agree more,sir ;)

ben M

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2014, 11:54:29 pm »
Right...... Ben m ...... M = why be shifty with your second name....?
ben... Marvelous
what about you? who are you?

craig trevain

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2014, 11:57:02 pm »
Full unshifty name in my title ....

ben M

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2014, 11:59:34 pm »
obviously you are selling phoenix poles on your website,i don't think Mike or stephen would be impressed by your posts IMO

rosskesava

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2014, 12:01:32 am »
Craig, do you work for Facelift?

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

ben M

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2014, 12:04:01 am »
by the way, you can come back again in 3 years time, nobody would be upset, i promise you ;)

craig trevain

« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2014, 12:04:28 am »
My post was based on loaded slatings from one view personnel... Only people offended are people that are one pole viewed...

craig trevain

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2014, 12:06:54 am »
And no I do not work for facelift

I own ct east ltd and PolarBrite

Now you know.... And I think I'll stick around