Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Susan Dean (1stclean)

Re: fakers on the forum
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2014, 06:41:50 pm »
Any names? I'm on Mersea and cover the villages around Colchester and do a lot in town, I might have had dealingswith who you mean if you want to name him.

lee is his name . 

where do you mostly work in colchester richard .  i mostly work  East hill, highwoods and greenstead 

Most if my work is Mersea and the villages between there and Colchester, I have a few days a month in town, new town, black Heath, high street, harwich road, and Greenstead . What sort of van does he use? I have a white high top 6 seater transit all sign written up, we've probably seen each other about.

we have binned all our work in greenstead last week due to our work load as we have just took on loads in mersea strange lol
corrr ,id have bought the greenstead work off you ! 
it was only 6 jobs and three one them were messers our ex employee took them on

robertphil

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2014, 08:14:54 pm »
ah ok.      how much dyou want for them ?   

Bungle

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2014, 10:49:08 pm »
Any names? I'm on Mersea and cover the villages around Colchester and do a lot in town, I might have had dealingswith who you mean if you want to name him.

lee is his name . 

where do you mostly work in colchester richard .  i mostly work  East hill, highwoods and greenstead 

Most if my work is Mersea and the villages between there and Colchester, I have a few days a month in town, new town, black Heath, high street, harwich road, and Greenstead . What sort of van does he use? I have a white high top 6 seater transit all sign written up, we've probably seen each other about.

we have binned all our work in greenstead last week due to our work load as we have just took on loads in mersea strange lol

We look at them, they look through them.

PoleKing

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2014, 10:53:55 pm »

lee is his name . 

3 posts in and this fella knows the lay of the land.
You'll go far fella.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

robertphil

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2014, 02:04:39 am »
i believe Susan to be telling the truth here.   greensteads not everybodys cup of tea and its natural to feel uneasey there , "bin the lot of em" would be quite understandable.
    however i like working on that estate and lunch at the community cafe is summat to look forward too  , dining with the chav set / stars  of  a  victorian freakshow .

dannymack

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2014, 06:04:00 am »
Mind you Rob, Susan did make me laugh when she mentioned we've binned all our work there, it was only 6 jobs pmsl !!! Sounded like it was an entire Village lol !!!!

You go girl he he he !!!! Girl Power ay !!!🙋

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2014, 06:41:35 pm »
i believe Susan to be telling the truth here.   greensteads not everybodys cup of tea and its natural to feel uneasey there , "bin the lot of em" would be quite understandable.
    however i like working on that estate and lunch at the community cafe is summat to look forward too  , dining with the chav set / stars  of  a  victorian freakshow .

we hate the place cant stand the people there just like albert street in Colchester to when I move to frinton in the next few months I will be binning a few more off  ;D that estate is just not for us  :'(

robertphil

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2014, 05:33:08 am »
i never got paid in Albert street .    professional messers , ruthless.    i got revenge  the bamboo in the door lock ,  later viewed the broken  window scenario

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2014, 08:58:16 pm »
i never got paid in Albert street .    professional messers , ruthless.    i got revenge  the bamboo in the door lock ,  later viewed the broken  window scenario

we have just two people left in this street but not for long there days are numbered getting a few from Clacton ringing up at the minute , we have just got four blocks of flats and good money as well sick of the old window cleaner not turning up

robertphil

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2014, 06:01:13 am »
i think wherever you work,its the messers who get in your round first.  theyr skilled and lay in waiting .   they know you are desperate for work and have seen your type several times over the yrs,the newbie . are we going to pay him,like fook we are !

But after a while you get start to get bites from the decent folk, who live on the same street .   this takes time,often years ,   the decent folk rarely get hooked in the original trawl for work . they observe you from across the street, behind the nets, making sure you do wipe the sills etc .   are you regular ?  ok,yes you are .     yoohoo ,excuse me ...   and then you are called upon

Richard Neal

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2014, 10:24:24 am »
i think wherever you work,its the messers who get in your round first.  theyr skilled and lay in waiting .   they know you are desperate for work and have seen your type several times over the yrs,the newbie . are we going to pay him,like fook we are !

But after a while you get start to get bites from the decent folk, who live on the same street .   this takes time,often years ,   the decent folk rarely get hooked in the original trawl for work . they observe you from across the street, behind the nets, making sure you do wipe the sills etc .   are you regular ?  ok,yes you are .     yoohoo ,excuse me ...   and then you are called upon

He is right you know :)
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2014, 12:44:23 am »

But after a while you get start to get bites from the decent folk, who live on the same street .   this takes time,often years ,   the decent folk rarely get hooked in the original trawl for work . they observe you from across the street, behind the nets, making sure you do wipe the sills etc .   are you regular ?  ok,yes you are .     yoohoo ,excuse me ...   and then you are called upon

your bang on there not long now until our second van is full only a weeks worth of work to find and were full again