This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

derek mckeon

brush for corners New
« on: March 27, 2006, 10:04:18 am »
i have got 2 brushes 1 angle brush from cleantech and 1 with soft black brissles from ionics none of these seem to get right in to corners what is the best brush on the market is it the autobrush please help i am sick of keep spending on diffrent products cant earn any dosh as it has been  peeing   down for days  and all you here is people talking about water shortage   

brett walker

Re: brush for corners
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 10:50:07 am »
Hi Derek

all brushes should get in the corner, i have used ionics, vikan , autobrush at the moment im using Gaz h2o's brushes ive had no problems at all getting in corners.

Have you tried pressing on a bit harder?  from side to side at the top

The tucker pole brushes look excellent but i think they can only be used on a tucker pole

regards

Brett

derek mckeon

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 11:09:09 am »
i start at top go accross 2 or three times then go round the edges  up and down a few times then good rinse is this th right way should i invest in a autobrush will it fit my poles are you rained off like me

brett walker

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 11:56:28 am »
i start at top go accross 2 or three times then go round the edges  up and down a few times then good rinse is this th right way should i invest in a autobrush will it fit my poles are you rained off like me

The autobrush is a very good quality brush especially if you want to save water it fits on an unger pole but check with Peter first i do believe hes got an adapter so it fits all different poles.

Yes rained off too :'(

Brett