Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PoleKing

Re: Which phone
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2014, 05:39:48 pm »
read the comparison sites...? where millions of people who refuse to pay the money for iphones say how good their Samsung are and how they have lots of memory and can do more than a iPhone can blah blah blah!

Apple is the latest onto the market and keeps getting better and better, however the only downside is stated is the battery life. I am 21 and constantly using Facebook and the internet yet i manage ok so most other people should.

may i also add that the Iphone 5S with the 4g internet is actually faster than my virgin media!!

the young certainly don't go for androids they go for iphones! im 21 and almost every one of my mates has iphones, and im not just saying that.

Are you 21?!? :o
That is some hurrendous crack you got there 😓

Said that to my mrs.
I've got a black eye.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Don Kee

« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2014, 06:05:02 pm »
read the comparison sites...? where millions of people who refuse to pay the money for iphones say how good their Samsung are and how they have lots of memory and can do more than a iPhone can blah blah blah!

Apple is the latest onto the market and keeps getting better and better, however the only downside is stated is the battery life. I am 21 and constantly using Facebook and the internet yet i manage ok so most other people should.

may i also add that the Iphone 5S with the 4g internet is actually faster than my virgin media!!

the young certainly don't go for androids they go for iphones! im 21 and almost every one of my mates has iphones, and im not just saying that.

Are you 21?!? :o
That is some hurrendous crack you got there 😓

Its spelt horrendous....bloody young 'uns!!! ;D ;D :P :P 

For what its worth i was i big fan of apple until the new ios.....its shockingly bad....
The mrs has got a s4 and it seems decent enough although alot of the ideas for the (visual at least) interface seem to have been snapped from apple anyway!!

Purely down to the new ios being cack i'd probably change to android when i get a new phone...

Carl2009

« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2014, 02:33:46 pm »
Back on topic a bit, I've a HTC Wildfire S which has a tiny internal memory, so I'm constantly getting messages to clear apps and caches etc to free space. Luckily my contract is up next month and I want to swap phones. What should I get (seems the iphone is off the menu given battery life):

I use it to:
Make phone calls
Send 5 or 6 texts a week
Look at my beloved Rain Radar app to see if it's ever going to stop
Collect email

I don't use a lot of data and a camera / video isn't important, but size is.

Any suggestions for phones released in the last 6 months or so?

Cheers

tlwcs

« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2014, 02:43:30 pm »
Out of desperation, I got a bigger sim and stuffed it into an old Blackberry. (I know I know.)
I can upgrade in July and the contract ends in September and I still don't know whether just buy the next handset and go sim only.

The b/b gives me 3 days charged, send and receive emails from 3 accounts, texts and makes calls. It does everything I need but its slow and s51t looking.

Apple have done another update today according to my other half so will see if that improves her battery life.

Tony