Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jarvy

Re: Which phone
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2014, 11:02:05 am »
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

jarvy

« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2014, 11:02:27 am »
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

Perfect Windows

« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2014, 11:10:24 am »
There was 7 chargers against samsung actually and one was rounded corners, another was double tap the screen to zoom.
It doesnt matter what it was, if there design was copied illegally that means they are trying to copy off the best phone in the world... Iphone

I think you're right.  Copying rounded corners on a rectangular phone is wicked.  Truly wicked and evil.  They should have made the corners razor sharp right-angles, as that's the obvious way to design a phone.  No-one but Apple could think that rounded corners are just a simple solution to the problem of making sensible corners for a phone.  Let's hope no car manufacturer patents rounded corners for cars or all the rest will be left in the lurch.

Keep up the lunatic defence of your brand of choice.

Vin

P.S. I should state here that I don't really care what phone anyone has; they are all as good as each other for 99% of what we all actually do with them.  I just think that the lunacy of the Apple fanbois is hilarious.

gary999

« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2014, 11:19:34 am »
There was 7 chargers against samsung actually and one was rounded corners, another was double tap the screen to zoom.
It doesnt matter what it was, if there design was copied illegally that means they are trying to copy off the best phone in the world... Iphone

I think you're right.  Copying rounded corners on a rectangular phone is wicked.  Truly wicked and evil.  They should have made the corners razor sharp right-angles, as that's the obvious way to design a phone.  No-one but Apple could think that rounded corners are just a simple solution to the problem of making sensible corners for a phone.  Let's hope no car manufacturer patents rounded corners for cars or all the rest will be left in the lurch.

Vin

P.S. I should state here that I don't really care what phone anyone has; they are all as good as each other for 99% of what we all actually do with them.  I just think that the lunacy of the Apple fanbois is hilarious.

Yep agree...reminds me of all the gardiners lunacy on here ;D

H20cleaning

« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2014, 12:36:51 pm »

Vin

Sorry i might have to repeat this just one more time mayby in capitals...
THERE WAS 7 BREACHES IN COPYRIGHT.
So yes the corners was one, but there is another 6.
And if samsung felt the need to copy 7 other things they must have realised apples newest product was going to be better.

Now enjoy your saturday with your rather large laptop/phone strapped to your ear ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2014, 12:40:53 pm »
Four breaches were because there are four corners on a phone.
A breach for each corner.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

H20cleaning

« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2014, 12:45:34 pm »
Not true because they don't get a patent for each corner of the phone?
Keep digging keep digging ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2014, 12:53:23 pm »
Not true because they don't get a patent for each corner of the phone?
Keep digging keep digging ;D

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more
Or close the wall up with our Iphone dead
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility........
.........oh and rounded corners".
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Perfect Windows

« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2014, 02:08:17 pm »

And if samsung felt the need to copy 7 other things they must have realised apples newest product was going to be better.

Now enjoy your saturday with your rather large laptop/phone strapped to your ear ;D

Yes, and one of them was about how wonderfully Apple made the corners (of a phone made to go into someone's pocket) not sharp.  Hardly earth shatteringly "copied".  If Apple are going to sue on that basis, just how seriously should I take the other "patent infringements"?

By the way, back in the beginning, Apple stole the whole GUI idea from Xerox.  Xerox didn't sue, because they were grown up about it.

And as for size, people who want a bigger screen seem to need a bigger phone.  People who want a smaller screen can choose a smaller phone than the Apple.  Odd, that, that the screen size is related to the phone size.

I really am enjoying you becoming all aggressive and defensive about a phone that is, as I say, 99% identical to everyone else's.

Vin 

mufcglen

« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2014, 02:21:00 pm »
i just want a smart phone that the battery lasts at least 12-13 hours of the day!
had every iphone since they came out but slowly lost hope in them every time they brought a new one out, theyre basically repackaged simple crap that people buy because they have an apple badge and people are used to the ios, ive played with android and it baffles me because it has so much more options than what apple give us but im sure i'd learn it quickly enough.
my iphone 5 wont last past 3-4pm and im constantly having to do a hard reset on it, my iphone 4 used to crack all the time, the iphone 3 was ok as there wasnt a massive deal out back then thatreally competed with it but i believe the galaxys are supposed to be better arent they?
didnt apple use samsung chips in the iphone 5?

gary999

« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2014, 02:29:05 pm »

Vin

You enjoy your middle aged tossers phone

Remember just the messenger ;D

Incidently Apple are the most sued tech company when it comes to
patent infringement :)

PoleKing

« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2014, 02:58:38 pm »
i just want a smart phone that the battery lasts at least 12-13 hours of the day!
had every iphone since they came out but slowly lost hope in them every time they brought a new one out, theyre basically repackaged simple crap that people buy because they have an apple badge and people are used to the ios, ive played with android and it baffles me because it has so much more options than what apple give us but im sure i'd learn it quickly enough.
my iphone 5 wont last past 3-4pm and im constantly having to do a hard reset on it, my iphone 4 used to crack all the time, the iphone 3 was ok as there wasnt a massive deal out back then thatreally competed with it but i believe the galaxys are supposed to be better arent they?
didnt apple use samsung chips in the iphone 5?

Yup. ;D
It's horses for courses.
I love apple kit.
Mate has the HTC one. It's a lovely phone. But too big for me.
I doubt it's any better/worse than mine.
The best looking phone was the iphone 4/4s IMO.
I'm on the 5s now.
I don't like the look of the back tbh.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

gary999

« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2014, 03:03:46 pm »
what the does it matter what it looks like as long as it works

i swear all blokes under forty are tarts ;D

mufcglen

« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2014, 03:35:33 pm »
lol i got the black one on the release date and should have known better, its all scratched and worn around the side now apple pulled a cracker with the ip4 and the left handed signal issue lol, i had to hold mine with fingers and thumb to try and keep the signal.
ive just been on tesco mobile and i can get the galaxy s5 for £34 month with 2g of data and you get 4g free with tesco!

H20cleaning

« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2014, 03:53:29 pm »
Wow vin are you in the verge of a mental break down! I am only having laugh, if i ever need someone to defend me in a court room im asking you  ;D

Gary you only got that big phone so you look the part when your using your (laptop phone) to get answers in the wednesday night pub quiz right ;)  i got your cards marked! Haha

gary999

« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2014, 08:05:50 pm »
Wow vin are you in the verge of a mental break down! I am only having laugh, if i ever need someone to defend me in a court room im asking you  ;D

Gary you only got that big phone so you look the part when your using your (laptop phone) to get answers in the wednesday night pub quiz right ;)  i got your cards marked! Haha

I havent got a smart phone kiddo...just a old fashioned nokia
with push buttons ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2014, 09:14:39 pm »

david washbrook

« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2014, 02:03:24 pm »
The iPhone 6 is expected to have  a 5" screen making it the same size as the samsung s5
My s5 arrived on Friday so far so good got 7 days to try it  before I can change my mind

Don Kee

« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2014, 02:31:21 pm »
read the comparison sites...? where millions of people who refuse to pay the money for iphones say how good their Samsung are and how they have lots of memory and can do more than a iPhone can blah blah blah!

Apple is the latest onto the market and keeps getting better and better, however the only downside is stated is the battery life. I am 21 and constantly using Facebook and the internet yet i manage ok so most other people should.

may i also add that the Iphone 5S with the 4g internet is actually faster than my virgin media!!

the young certainly don't go for androids they go for iphones! im 21 and almost every one of my mates has iphones, and im not just saying that.

Are you 21?!? :o

H20cleaning

« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2014, 05:03:03 pm »
read the comparison sites...? where millions of people who refuse to pay the money for iphones say how good their Samsung are and how they have lots of memory and can do more than a iPhone can blah blah blah!

Apple is the latest onto the market and keeps getting better and better, however the only downside is stated is the battery life. I am 21 and constantly using Facebook and the internet yet i manage ok so most other people should.

may i also add that the Iphone 5S with the 4g internet is actually faster than my virgin media!!

the young certainly don't go for androids they go for iphones! im 21 and almost every one of my mates has iphones, and im not just saying that.

Are you 21?!? :o
That is some hurrendous crack you got there 😓